OT - off to the hospital

Old March 24th 05, 10:01 PM
Sharon Harper

Will be thinking of you guys. You take care and don't forget to holler if
you need us.

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at

hiding
it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do,

and
you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
and her Royal Treasurer

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us

Old March 25th 05, 02:42 AM
AliceW

Prayers are coming your way!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
: Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
: hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
: throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
: January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at
hiding
: it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do,
and
: you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
: and her Royal Treasurer
:
: --
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: * We are all in the gutter, but some of us
: are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde *
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: www.SimplyMusic.net
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:
:

Old March 25th 05, 04:03 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

((((((((((karen))))))))))))) prayer winging your way - nothing but good
news expected. Stay strong.
--
http://community.webshots.com/album/284848107UBRxCD
SNIGDIBBLY

Old March 25th 05, 07:11 AM
hfw

Didn't see this until just now--but my thoughts and prayers are with you
both. And with his medical staff. Please keep us posted!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old March 25th 05, 11:05 AM
Debi Matlack

Prayers, good vibes and mucho mojo are yours! Good luck and swift healing.
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old March 25th 05, 01:34 PM
Musicmaker

Karen's niece called to tell me that the surgery went well, no
complications, and if all remains that way, the king and queen will be home
today.!!

--
Cindy Bettinger
Charleston, IL

Old March 25th 05, 02:50 PM
in MD

WOnderful news - thank you for sharing it

ROberta

Old March 25th 05, 03:08 PM
Patti

Thanks for letting us know, Cindy!
Great news.
..
In message , Musicmaker
writes
Karen's niece called to tell me that the surgery went well, no
complications, and if all remains that way, the king and queen will be home
today.!!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill