our updated RCTQ website

Old February 24th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz

Default our updated RCTQ website

/me waves wildly.

"Me! Me! Me!"

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/

---pig

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

All right!! We got photo pages, blog pages, and longarm quilter pages!!
What have I missed?

Old February 24th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Do I list you as pig or Piglet?

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Old February 25th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Feb 24, 11:19 am, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

All right!! We got photo pages, blog pages, and longarm quilter pages!!
What have I missed? What doesn't work? What did I misspell? -- Be my
second pair of eyes, please.

Now I want to find a cutesy little graphic for each page. That way you can
glance and know which page it is. Like a camera for the photo page. Wonder
what will happen when I search for "longarm" in Microsoft Clip Art.

Making this has been great "therapy" for me. I've had a wacky 7 days!

--

Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Thank you for including me also. You did a great job on it. I can't
imagine what went into the process, being as I can just barely use a
computer at all.

John

John

Old February 25th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz

Either one, whatever moves your soul.......

Pig is easy. LOL

On 2/24/07 17:43, in article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Do I list you as pig or Piglet?

Old February 25th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Good idea!! Anything else I find would probably violate copyright!
Thanks, Jacqueline.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Jacqueline" wrote in message
Kay for the long arm quilt I would ask someone on line that belongs to
the group to take a picture of the longer arm quilter either with them
in it or not and post it to the page rather than trying to find clip
art for it.

Jacqueline

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:19:17 -0800, "Kay Ahr"
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

All right!! We got photo pages, blog pages, and longarm quilter pages!!
What have I missed? What doesn't work? What did I misspell? -- Be my
second pair of eyes, please.

Now I want to find a cutesy little graphic for each page. That way you
can
glance and know which page it is. Like a camera for the photo page.
Wonder
what will happen when I search for "longarm" in Microsoft Clip Art.

Making this has been great "therapy" for me. I've had a wacky 7 days!

Jacqueline in Kentucky, USA
http://www.mountain-breeze.com
Recipes

to reply leave out the nopam in

Old February 25th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

I would just like to say that you for doing this Kay.

Another member did plan on doing something similar some time ago but
I think 'life' got in the way and she hasn't been around here in some
time.

Dee in Oz

Old February 25th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Life is what happens while you are making other plans is what comes
to mind. Sometimes it really does. (not sure who the person was
but 'life' happens to us all once in awhile)

Great work Kay. Thanks for all your time in.
Taria

Old February 25th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Since it's The Year of the Pig, I'll use "Pig."

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Megan Zurawicz" wrote in message
Either one, whatever moves your soul.......

Pig is easy. LOL

On 2/24/07 17:43, in article
,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Do I list you as pig or Piglet?

Old February 25th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

i was born in the yr of the pig.
i need to go somewhere for my birthday, alone of course.
dh doesnt take any holidays, work work work.
not that he'd be much fun on holiday, eh.
i'd be looking for fabric shops, hes not into that at all.
hmmmmmm,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Kay Ahr" wrote...
Since it's The Year of the Pig, I'll use "Pig."
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Megan Zurawicz" wrote in message
Either one, whatever moves your soul.......

Pig is easy. LOL

On 2/24/07 17:43, in article
,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Do I list you as pig or Piglet?

Old February 25th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

nzlstar* wrote:
i was born in the yr of the pig.
i need to go somewhere for my birthday, alone of course.
dh doesnt take any holidays, work work work.
not that he'd be much fun on holiday, eh.
i'd be looking for fabric shops, hes not into that at all.
hmmmmmm,
jeanne

USA? I believe there are fabric shops there.

I'm year of the Dragon which I thought sounded rather grand until I read
the attributes! I am the exception that proves the rule!

--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

My website is now updated!! Helen C Beads 2 June 29th 05 11:20 PM
Website updated jeannie Marketplace 0 May 14th 05 09:07 AM
Website updated Diana Curtis Beads 16 January 31st 05 07:02 PM
AD: Updated Website Black Cat Beads Beads 1 June 21st 04 06:04 AM
Updated my Website Lynda Beads 7 February 22nd 04 02:19 AM