Hello to everyone

Old March 16th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hello to everyone

Thank you for the itrodution please visit my website at
www.mypalaceonline.com and let me know if you like it

Old March 16th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

No thanks. Don't need a gift that badly! And here's a hint - spell
check is your friend!

Old March 16th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I like them not knowing about spell check - then I can more easily spot
a fraud. Got a warning email from "my credit card company" had in the
subject line "Posible Fraud - Notification" That kind of spelling
error is a red flag for me - though, of course, so is getting any
fraud notification via email ( :
Musicmaker

Old March 16th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

One easy way to see if those emails are frauds is to place your cursor
on the link (don't click - just put the cursor over the link) and then
look in the lower left corner of your screen. You'll see the source of
the link. Most often it is a bunch of numbers but sometimes you can
see the country origin as well such as UK, RA, CA and such.

I've gotten a ton of fraud emails about Paypal recently and every one
of them had typos and the source behind the link they provided (to help
restore your account!) was clearly from overseas.

They sure are getting more cleaver!

AliceW

Old March 16th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

according to the 'terms of service' on google services/groups....

The Google Services are made available for your personal, non-commercial use
only. You may not use the Google Services to sell a product or service, or
to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as
advertising sales.

unless i'm mistaken you are using google services and advertising.
go away please.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

"A gift for everyone" wrote...

Old March 17th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

thank you I'll do that

Old March 17th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I was only asking for your personal opinion

Old March 17th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

asking for your personal opinion