Penguin Quilt ?

Old June 3rd 05, 08:51 PM
..Mickie Swall..

Default Penguin Quilt ?

Hi all!
I seem to remember a website of somebody here that has a picture of
a penguin quilt - can anybody help me find it please? My son's girlfriend
is a penguin fan (the birds, not the guys) and we seem to think it is time
for me to make her a quilt....
TIA
Mickie

Old June 3rd 05, 09:07 PM
Terbear

Claudia's has this pattern:
http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/p...enguinPlay.htm

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old June 3rd 05, 09:10 PM
Julia in MN

About a year ago, I saw a cute quilt with penguins wearing sunglasses
and lounging in chairs with cool drinks at Quilters' Quarters in Spring
Valley, MN. I don't remember the name of the pattern. You could try
contacting them to see if they can help. Their website is
http://www.quilters-quarters.com/351355.html. Sorry I can't be more
specific

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old June 3rd 05, 09:16 PM
Julia in MN

I just found this one:
http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/penguinparadise.htm. I think this is
the one I was thinking of.

Old June 5th 05, 02:41 AM
..Mickie Swall..

Thanks for the link, Teri, it's cute! And the one Julia found with them
wearing sunglasses is cool too, but neither is what I had in mind.
I found 3 penguin-related quilts in back issues of Quiltmaker Magazine,
and I'm pretty sure the one I'm remembering is a larger version of one
of them, with more penguin blocks.
I googled the newsgroup for "penguin" - one of the links is from the old
PhotoPoint site which is no longer available, which of course is the
penguin quilt photograph I'm looking for g.
Thanks for your help, I truly appreciate your efforts!
Mickie