LQS in Lena, IL

Old December 13th 03, 06:44 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Default LQS in Lena, IL

Hi all, I've got to go to Lena for a permit hearing on Thursday. Just
in case the boys and I have to kill a little time, does anyone know if
there is a LQS in Lena. The Illinois quilt links site says there is
one, but it also lists 2 shops here that haven't existed for quite some
time, some I'm not sure how reliable it is.

Maureen

P.S. Do you think I can convince the guys that a LQS relieves stress?
This won't be a fun hearing.

Old December 14th 03, 04:12 AM
Mary in Rock Island IL

Last time I was up that way, there was a small one in Lena. There was
also one in Pearl City (Sew Many Antiques). It is listed as
participating in a Fall Shop Hop.

Mary
Old December 14th 03, 04:39 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Thanks Mary. I'll keep my eyes peeled then. I think a little S.E.X.
may make this trip bearable.

Maureen