OT - I moved

Old October 23rd 03, 03:43 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

Default OT - I moved

Hi everybody! Been a while since I've posted. Just wanted to let ya
all know that my address in the RCTQ directory has changed so if you
want my new address so you can send me a squishy, e-mail me at
agardj001 at yahoo dot com. hee hee!

A Joy in Hawaii
Old October 23rd 03, 03:53 AM
CNYstitcher

Hey!!! You never said you were moving!!! Please, please tell me you
didn't lose that box that took forever to get there!

Larisa, stupidly worrying about things out of her control

Old October 23rd 03, 04:39 AM
Sharon Harper

Aloha Joy! My DM&FIL just returned from your pretty part of the world -
they loved every minute and couldn't believe the amount of quilting shops
they saw! They even bought me back a souvenir "Menehune Quilts" which I'm
just dying to try out.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
om...

Old October 23rd 03, 10:43 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

CNYstitcher wrote in message ...
Hey!!! You never said you were moving!!! Please, please tell me you
didn't lose that box that took forever to get there!

Larisa, stupidly worrying about things out of her control

Larisa,

You are NOT stupidly worrying =) but yes, what happened was out of
your control and mine, too! Such is life. But the box, ah, the box!
The contents of the box are with me. Do not worry, my friend!!! Hope
to be through by the end of the month. Sorry for the delay. Will
e-mail you privately later. But, what the heck are you doing on the
NG anyways? Go take care of Rebekah!!! Go! Go now! Shoo!

Aloha,
A Joy in Hawaii
Old October 23rd 03, 10:55 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message . au...
Aloha Joy! My DM&FIL just returned from your pretty part of the world -
they loved every minute and couldn't believe the amount of quilting shops
they saw! They even bought me back a souvenir "Menehune Quilts" which I'm
just dying to try out.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals

Hi Sharon!

Ooh! Is that the book by Elizabeth Root? There are some beautiful
patterns in that book. I feel like I haven't stitched anything in
ages. I have some Hawaiian quilt projects right in my purse. Glad
you brought up that book. Maybe I'll stitch for a few minutes
tomorrow. Can you believe I've forgotten the peace that quilting
brings me? It's so much nicer where I'm at now. We're in the
mountains, looking out over Kailua-Kona town. It's chilly at night
but so beautiful, sunny and HOT during the day. DD's saw their first
horse saddle today. Country life is so much simpler! Let us know if
you start any of the projects in that book, okay?!

A Joy in Hawaii
Old October 23rd 03, 12:33 PM
Polly Esther

Good morning, Joy. We had wondered where the heck you were and how you were.
So glad you have reported in. Polly

Old October 23rd 03, 01:29 PM
Queen of Squishies

Hello there! A beg, huh? Chuckle. Glad to hear from you, new email is
duly noted. I guess you didn't get the email I sent a couple days ago then.
Email me when you can grab a minute.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 23rd 03, 10:14 PM
Sharon Harper

Yep that's the one! Oh I just sit there and look through the book and think
"That fabric would look nice on that one that I have" and plan and imagine.
But ssssshhhhhh don't tell - I'm considering cutting into some fabric on
monday!

Old October 24th 03, 12:46 AM
frood

I was wondering what you'd got up to! Glad to see you back!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply