Laurel Burch Mythical Horses-Blue Wave

Old July 25th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
4quilts

Default Laurel Burch Mythical Horses-Blue Wave

I am in need of yardage from the Laurel Burch Mythical Horses collection.
The one I am looking for is call Blue Wave. If anyone has any and would
consider selling it to me please let me know a.s.a.p. I am in the middle
of a project and ran out. Thanks for your time.

4quilts

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 130835 messages and counting!
Old July 25th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Jul 24, 6:30*pm, (4quilts)
wrote:
I am in need of yardage from the Laurel Burch Mythical Horses collection.
The one I am looking for is call Blue Wave. *If anyone has any and would
consider selling it to me please let me know a.s.a.p. *I am in the middle
of a project and ran out. *Thanks for your time.

4quilts

Gosh, this must be a very sought-after fabric. There's 1.5 yards
on an online auction going for over $20 (so far).
Good luck with your search; I do love LB fabrics also.

Sherry
Old July 25th 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

I have a piece maybe totaling a fat quarter but with no selvedge to identify
it- it's the blue horse's mane fabric. Are you sure it's not the Laurel
Burch Ocean Song fabric line that has Blue Wave??? The word 'wave' sounds
more like it might be from Ocean Song than Mythical Horses.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

m...

Laurel Burch Gen Quilting 8 September 20th 07 02:52 PM
Laurel Burch does it again! Another fabric line..... Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 9 March 10th 07 05:58 PM
Laurel Burch Fabric Boca Jan Quilting 6 May 12th 06 04:29 PM
YAY! Mythical Horses are here! Chipper Quilting 8 May 9th 06 05:46 PM
Laurel Burch Patttern Ideas Sudrlg Quilting 13 June 22nd 04 04:48 AM