Quilt for ME - October

Old October 9th 04, 01:41 AM
Jalynne

Default Quilt for ME - October

Haven't gotten a whole lot done, but a little here and there adds up, right? Got an
other seam done on my double nine patch, and the blue star banner is closer to the
machine to get quilted. I've been on jury duty all this last week, and on call for
it next week, so perhaps I'll get some work done after all. I wasn't able to take in
anything so big as a quilt, so only got to work on cross stitch in the jury room.

How are you all doing?
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old October 10th 04, 10:18 PM
Pati Cook

Next Sat. I am taking my DJ top along with the batting and backing to baste after
Thimbleberries meeting. I am hoping to get the machine, in the ditch, quilting done on
it in the next month or so. Then I will do the scalloped binding. Planning on being
able to start the hand quilting sometime after the first of the year if all goes well.

Pati, in Phx

Old October 11th 04, 08:08 AM
Patti

Oh Pati that's marvellous - the end is in sight. Well done. I'm so
eager to see the finished DJ.
I took my so far completed blocks out of the cupboard to show a friend
last week - a very pathetic offering. I'll be on to it as soon as I
finish the next two deadline projects. Yours will be an encouragement.
..
In article , Pati Cook
writes
Next Sat. I am taking my DJ top along with the batting and backing to
baste after
Thimbleberries meeting. I am hoping to get the machine, in the ditch,
quilting done on
it in the next month or so. Then I will do the scalloped binding.
Planning on being
able to start the hand quilting sometime after the first of the year if
all goes well.

Pati, in Phx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

October - Quilt for me! Kate Dicey Quilting 7 October 6th 04 01:22 PM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
De-lurk, vintage quilt tops, and an idea Debra Quilting 7 January 15th 04 03:58 AM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM