A WIP is complete!

Old August 30th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Default A WIP is complete!

I finally finished the green quilt I started several years ago! It's
a twisted log-cabin pattern that looks like pinwheels. I
hand-stitched a celtic knot pattern as my quilting pattern, and it
looks great, IMNSHO

Tried to upload the photos to RCTNP, and all that shows are blanks?!?
Makes no sense, especially when you consider the pics are well w/in
the size limits. Weird. I may try again after EGA.

Fran
Old September 1st 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Well, I tried again. No luck. This is coming off a Windows 7
platform. Haven't tried to upload since I upgraded OS, so that may be
part of the issue. The cache isn't.
Old September 1st 10, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

I alwys turn the PC off when I'm done using it, that's why I
questioned the cache answer. So it's been rebooted 3 times now.....

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 07:19:54 -0300, wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:19:41 -0400, Fran
wrote:

Well, I tried again. No luck. This is coming off a Windows 7
platform. Haven't tried to upload since I upgraded OS, so that may be
part of the issue. The cache isn't.

Did you actually clear the cache and refresh the page ? Perhaps even
reboot for good measure ?

30 of 40 blocks complete Susan Laity Price Quilting 5 July 27th 09 02:26 AM
B-N-Patch Complete Patti Quilting 49 December 8th 08 10:41 PM
Project Complete Jack Schmidling Jewelry 0 August 28th 04 06:55 AM
First Quit complete D&D Quilting 16 February 6th 04 09:18 PM
Quilter's Complete Guide melinda Quilting 23 September 12th 03 04:45 PM