OT Marisa's health update

Old September 4th 03, 01:26 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Default OT Marisa's health update

Had the ultrasound and everything appears normal (no nasty surprises popped
up on the screen, whew!!!). The radiologist's report said the ovary is
definately the site of the pain, which has diminished slightly this
afternoon. At this point the dr reckons it's a follicle playing up, nothing
too serious. He wants me to keep a detailed journal of my cycle and,
unless the pain gets worse, I see him again in another month. He suspects I
could also be peri-meno, so I went out and bought mixed nuts/grains/seeds to
grind up for my morning oat-meal and intend incorporating soy beans and an
EPO supplement.

The not so good news is I have high blood pressure, which I kind of
suspected. Talked it over with DH when I got home. The main problem is lack
of excercise. I'm going to let my boss know that if he wants a healthy CFO,
I'm going to have to leave work on time most nights. DH is going to come
walking with me every evening (I love that man, he already goes to the gym,
but he'll do it so we spend time together and I get the much needed
excercise). I'm also starting some physio on my back and ankle (both of
which have been playing up lately).

I intend to nip these little health issues in the bud; they're not the boss
of me!!!!

See, I knew all would be well with the flood of RCB vibes washing over me.

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Old September 4th 03, 02:37 PM
Carol in SLC

I intend to nip these little health issues in the bud; they're not the boss of
me!!!!

Love your attitude, Marisa!!

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
My jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old September 4th 03, 04:30 PM
Beadbimbo

Good for you Marisa! Sounds like you have a pretty good DH too!

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

To subscribe to the Beadbimbo mailing list, send a blank email to:

Old September 4th 03, 06:20 PM
Shirley Shone

That high BP could also be White coat syndrome. they have stopped taking
my blood pressure when I see the cardio. Instead I take a chart in.

They put one of those 24 hours things on me that took my BP every hour.
It turned out that is was low because the medication was doing its work.
Yet every time I went to the hospital it was high and they tried to give
me more drugs which made me worse.

So I bought one of those doodads and recorded it myself at home and
charted it.
It goes up when I see the doc. just like Sophia Loren and Peters Sellers
in Doctor I'm in trouble. LOL
Shirley

In article TTG5b.266593$Oz4.69994@rwcrnsc54, Kandice Seeber
writes
(((((Marisa))))) Wonderful news!! Also, high blood pressure can be due to
stress sometimes, so the fear lately of having something wrong with your
ovaries can be a contributing factor. Try to relax more as well as exercise
more. That should help the blood pressure a lot. Anyway. Like you
need advice from me! LOL - I am so glad you're okay!

--
Shirley Shone

Old September 4th 03, 06:51 PM
Deirdre S.

Sounds like you have a good plan. Glad that you got things checked
out, and they don't look too ominous, or difficult to deal with...

Deirdre

Old September 4th 03, 06:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

Had the ultrasound and everything appears normal (no nasty surprises popped
up on the screen

Oh WHEW!!!! Man. :-o
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 4th 03, 08:58 PM
Valerie

Had the ultrasound and everything appears normal (no nasty surprises popped
up on the screen, whew!!!).

((((((Marisa))))))) I'm so glad to hear that!

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html

Old September 4th 03, 09:46 PM
Diana Curtis

Good news! Thanks for passing it on. I like your take charge attitude
towards your health.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 5th 03, 04:07 AM
bluemaxx

I'm glad your ultrasound turned out normal, Marisa. And
exercise does play an important part in controlling high blood
pressure, whether you're on meds for it or not. You have such a
positive attitude towards taking care of yourself! Way to go!
--
Linda

:
[...]
: --
: Marisa (AU)
: ESBC
:
:
:
:

---

OT Update on Karlee Jalynne Beads 25 September 7th 03 06:20 AM
Nother Update OT Update on Karlee Sjpolyclay Beads 0 August 31st 03 02:04 AM
Sort of OT, ad kinda - update on website, including Bead Notes Kandice Seeber Beads 25 July 17th 03 01:09 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM
eBay health insurance Christina Peterson Beads 2 July 7th 03 07:15 PM