Happy Birthday

Old January 6th 05, 12:00 AM

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Tia Mary!!! Here's to a great 2005 for everyone!

--
Janet L. Walker

Old January 6th 05, 06:24 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/6/05 12:20 PM, in article
et, "Dr. Brat"

Happy Birthday to Tia Mary!!! Here's to a great 2005 for everyone!

Hah! I'm one day older!

Elizabeth (but likely YEARS younger *ducking*)

Hmmm -planning for the future you young whippersnapper!

Cheryl

Old January 6th 05, 07:44 PM
Gillian Murray

Tia mary, have a happy, happy from me, too!! I sure this year is going to be
a great one for you!

Gillian
"Joan E." wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
Happy Birthday to Tia Mary!!! Here's to a great 2005 for everyone!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy biiiirthday Tiaaaa Maaaaaaaryyyyy,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yooooou!

Groucho Marx mask on
And many mooooore!

Joan (glad that no one can hear me!!! )
P.S. Thanks for letting us know, Janet!

Old January 6th 05, 08:45 PM

Happy birthday fellow Capricorn ! I just had my 51 on the January 4
this week. I hope your birthday is a wonderful happy peaceful one !

Old January 6th 05, 10:06 PM
Shirley Shone

Wishing you a Happy Birthday to a fellow Capricorn.
It is my 69th next Tuesday 11th.
Best wishes
Shirley

In message ,
writes

Old January 6th 05, 10:26 PM
Lucille

Happy Birth Tia and Many, Many more.

And Happy early birthday to Shirley. I'll be 69 in May and I still haven't
truly gotten that fixed in my mind yet.

Lucille

Old January 7th 05, 01:20 AM
Gillian Murray

I understand that, Lucille. I will be 69 on June 2. Surely the calendar has
made a major goof!!

Gillian