OT - Dear Mom

Old April 21st 04, 11:30 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default OT - Dear Mom

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter over the bed.
With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped with
my new boyfriend. I found real passion and he is so nice, with all his
piercings and tattoos and his big motorcycle.

But is not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very
happy in his trailer in the woods.

He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams.
I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for
us and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasies
we may want.

In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to find the AIDS cure, for
Ahmed to get better, he deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now
and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'll visit for you to know
your grandchildren.

Your daughter,
Judith

PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to
show you that there are worse things in life than the school's report card
that's in my desk's drawer...I love you!

---

Old April 22nd 04, 03:21 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

[...]

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old April 22nd 04, 06:27 PM
Shirley Ellen

*LOL* Smart kid :0)

Shirley

--
My Quilt Site
http://ca.geocities.com/meadow1951/index.html

Inspiring Thoughts
http://members.tripod.com/inspiring-thoughts/index.html

Old April 22nd 04, 06:44 PM
Lisa Ellis

This joke reminds me of my ds; whenever I was unhappy with something he
was up to, he would remind me that was a good student who didn't drink
or use drugs...

lisae

Old April 22nd 04, 10:49 PM
Kate Dicey

Lisa Ellis wrote:

This joke reminds me of my ds; whenever I was unhappy with something he
was up to, he would remind me that was a good student who didn't drink
or use drugs...

Hehehehehe!

My Goddaughter is rebelling against her upbringing... She goes to
church regularly, helps with charity sales, and is an AAA student!
Where did we go wrong?

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old April 22nd 04, 11:05 PM
Lisa Ellis

Kate Dicey wrote:

Lisa Ellis wrote:

This joke reminds me of my ds; whenever I was unhappy with something he
was up to, he would remind me that was a good student who didn't drink
or use drugs...

Hehehehehe!

My Goddaughter is rebelling against her upbringing... She goes to
church regularly, helps with charity sales, and is an AAA student!
Where did we go wrong?

Youth always rebel against the parental generation...

lisae

Old April 24th 04, 04:46 PM
Dr. Quilter

Ahmed? Is that there for the reason I think it is?

Sandy Foster wrote:

But is not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very
happy in his trailer in the woods.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old April 24th 04, 11:29 PM
bogus address

But is not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said
that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods.

Ahmed? Is that there for the reason I think it is?

It probably started out 100 years ago with the name being Rufus,
Isaac or Paddy.

Up to a point, fair enough - it's about anxiety, and "I wouldn't
want my daughter to marry one" racist anxieties are no less real
for being repulsive to the rest of us.

- Carlos Walking Eagle Wong-Patel
Old April 25th 04, 02:10 AM
Elizabeth Young

Dr. Quilter wrote:
Sandy Foster wrote:
LN (remove NOSPAM) wrote:

But is not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be
very
happy in his trailer in the woods.

Ahmed? Is that there for the reason I think it is?

I suppose it probably is. *sigh*
Just for 'fun' I googled the first line and found 17 web sites with this
piece on it, all with 'Ahmed' as the BF.

liz young in sunny california

Dear Beaders [email protected] Beads 1 December 6th 04 01:14 PM
OT but cute a Dear Dogs Letter from Chris in Michigan noangel Quilting 2 October 1st 03 11:26 PM
My first 2 Dear Jane blocks are up Medium Gnome Quilting 43 September 18th 03 01:07 PM
(LONG) I bought Dear Hannah last night ... DeB Shaw Quilting 0 August 8th 03 03:03 PM
Dear Jane: MI/ NH Quilters: World Quilt & Textile Show Kathy Applebaum Quilting 4 August 3rd 03 12:58 PM