OT - joke

Old July 13th 03, 03:57 PM
Pat in Virginia

Well Hello and Welcome Brenda! I was really wondering if you were
just a figment of Frank's imagination.
What kind of chocolate do you like? To have it vetted, just send
a pound or two to my humble Palace in Virginia. It's a tough job,
but someone's gotta do it.

TTFN, PAT in VA/USA
Official Chocolate Taster of RCTQ

Frank Reid wrote:

Actually, throw in a hockey player, you got a deal! Uh, leave the other
animals out of it please.

Brenda Reid,
Severn, MD
(I will have to ask DH how to get my name on the post instead of his!

Old July 13th 03, 04:39 PM
Sarah Curry

TWO Mounties?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmmm .........

Are they for RENT?

Grins,

Sairey

Shawn wrote:

Hey. Speaking for Canadians I have to tell you that our dollar ain't so bad
now. Make that 2 Mounties.

--
mslibra
www.cutcakes.ca

"nzl*" wrote in message

THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Canada has offered to help the U.S. in the war on terrorism!!
They have pledged 2 battleships, 6000 troops and 10 fighter jets.

THE BAD NEWS!!!!!
With the current exchange rate, that comes out to 2 canoes, a mountie and
a couple of flying squirrels.

snorfle
jeanne*

Old July 14th 03, 02:04 AM
Sharon Harper

Me? Whaddid I do???

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"nzl*" wrote in message
careful, sharon'll see u'r mountie and raise you a totempole, shes a

wicked
wicked woman, roflmao.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

"Shawn" wrote ...
| Hey. Speaking for Canadians I have to tell you that our dollar ain't so
bad
| now. Make that 2 Mounties.
|
| --
| mslibra
| www.cutcakes.ca
|
| "nzl*" wrote ...
| THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!
| Canada has offered to help the U.S. in the war on terrorism!!
| They have pledged 2 battleships, 6000 troops and 10 fighter jets.
|
| THE BAD NEWS!!!!!
| With the current exchange rate, that comes out to 2 canoes, a mountie
and
| a couple of flying squirrels.
|
| snorfle
| jeanne*

---

Old July 14th 03, 04:25 AM
Shawn

I don't know about for rent. From what I hear you'll have to speak to
Disney about that - I believe they look after all the 'marketing' for the
RCMP. With all the cut backs they might just go for it g

--
mslibra
www.cutcakes.ca

"Sarah Curry" wrote in message
TWO Mounties?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmmm .........

Are they for RENT?

Grins,

Sairey

Old July 14th 03, 01:43 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sarah: Why don't you just work a deal with Lynne in Toronto? You
round up and send her a couple cowboys, in exchange for a couple
RCMP!
Chuckling,
PAT

Sarah Curry wrote:

TWO Mounties?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmmm .........

Are they for RENT?

Grins,

Sairey

Old July 14th 03, 03:48 PM
Lynne in Toronto

I agree...altho I have to say that Sarah would be getting the better end
of the deal. Mounties are FINE!

Cheers,

lynne in Toronto

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Sarah: Why don't you just work a deal with Lynne in Toronto? You
round up and send her a couple cowboys, in exchange for a couple
RCMP!
Chuckling,
PAT

Sarah Curry wrote: