Peeking in the door

Old February 9th 10, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
~KK in BC~

Default Peeking in the door

Just wanted to catch up a bit with all you lovely people and your projects.
My life right now is feeling like I am a freight train on a roller coaster
track that wont stop going. ......Or like I just don't have enough toilet
paper to clean up what is landing on me from all directions...

I will be back eventually again. Just came back and started to get to know
my machine again and found out there were other things I didn't know as
well. C'est la vie.

Anyway, not to whine,

I just wanted to say HI HI HI to everyone and great work and love looking at
all the photos!!

~KK in BC~

Old February 9th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

KK ~

You know this is the place to whine......but we will all be here waiting for
you to come back when you're ready!!!!

Hope it's soon!!

Cindy from MO
(Soon to be GA)

Old February 11th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On 10 Feb, 01:32, "~KK in BC~" wrote:
Just wanted to catch up a bit with all you lovely people and your projects.
My life right now is feeling like I am a freight train on a roller coaster
track that wont stop going. ......Or like I just don't have enough toilet
paper to clean up what is landing on me from all directions...

I will be back eventually again. Just came back and started to get to know
my machine again and found out there were other things I didn't know as
well. C'est la vie.

Anyway, not to whine,

I just wanted to say HI HI HI to everyone and great work and love looking at
all the photos!!

~KK in BC~

Thanks for popping in - hope life smooths out for you soon, sounds
like you are skiing down moguls!!
Hugs
Bronnie
Old February 12th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Oh, KK, you don't have to lurk...come on in! We'll listen.
pull up a cyber chair and we'll pass the chocolate.
Tea is brewing.....now, what is the matter?

amy in CNY

OT - Peeking in VERY briefly Not Likely Yarn 4 June 9th 08 06:30 AM
Peeking in to say hello Not Likely Yarn 2 April 13th 08 09:08 PM
OT - Peeking in *very* briefly.... MRH Yarn 5 April 11th 06 08:43 AM
peeking in again cozyhomelife Quilting 1 September 11th 05 11:52 PM
out the door! julia sidebottom Quilting 10 August 10th 03 09:40 PM