Lost Address help! And sewing machine needles...

Old July 13th 03, 04:54 PM
Nell Reynolds

Default Lost Address help! And sewing machine needles...

Years ago when my father had his appendix out, my mother rode with him in
the ambulance to the hospital. Later, after he was stabilized, she went to
the pay phone, dropped her nickel in (that tells you how long ago this was),
and started to dial home to have my brother come pick her up. She couldn't
remember the phone number we had had for five years!
All right, she thought, I'll just look it up in the phone book! Couldn't
remember her name, and she had been married for only 20 years by then.
Just then, through the window, she saw a bus go by, and remembered that one
of the buses stopped just a block from our house. So she went outside, read
the route charts, and rode a bus home for probably the last time she rode a
city bus.
Memory and stress do not play nice together.

Nell in Austin
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Due to various recent problems with my memory and the computer, I have
lost the name and address of the lady somewhere in Scandinavia that I
was getting sewing machine needles for.

I have a box of 100 size 80 universals, and a box of size 90 universals
for you! Email me! PLEEEEEZ!
--
Kate XXXXXX (Feeling very stupid... )
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old July 13th 03, 11:17 PM
Kate Dicey

frood wrote:

Oh, it was me, but I'm not in Scandinavia, and it was 3 meters of Liberty of
London, not needles.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Due to various recent problems with my memory and the computer, I have
lost the name and address of the lady somewhere in Scandinavia that I
was getting sewing machine needles for.

I have a box of 100 size 80 universals, and a box of size 90 universals
for you! Email me! PLEEEEEZ!
--
Kate XXXXXX (Feeling very stupid... )
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Nice try!
--
Kate XXXXXX
Old July 14th 03, 03:37 PM
jules

ROFPIMP I thought it was to hot to even chuckle today but this one got me
laughing out loud. Thanks Wendy I needed it *g*

--
Jules
. com...