OT sorta, AD sorta, burned myself

Old June 8th 04, 08:34 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default OT sorta, AD sorta, burned myself

Copied from my home page because typing is hard...

"When it rains it pours. Or, when play with fire, you're gonna get burned.
LOL Yeah, you guessed it! Last night when making beads, I burned my finger
pretty good. That'll teach me to torch while I am not feeling well!! I'm
lucky - this is the first time I have burned myself other than just the
small burns one gets from grabbing hot stringer on accident. Anyway - it
goes with the territory. Needless to say, things are a little slow-going
today, so those of you who have emailed me asking for specials and such,
please be patient - they're coming. I have some beads waiting to be cleaned
and put up here, and that will likely be done today. As for beadmaking -
that will have to wait a couple of days until this burn (which is the tip of
my left index finger) heals a little so I can hold the glass rods without
screeching."

Wooo! Fun!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 8th 04, 08:56 PM
Arleen

Ooh, Kandice, I am so sorry that you injured yourself. Burns are the worst
I hope you feel better soon!
Arleen

Old June 8th 04, 09:05 PM
Kalera Stratton

OUCH! Put some Silvadene on it and take care of yourself!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 8th 04, 09:48 PM
roxan

I hope your burn heals well and you will soon be back to making some of your
wonderful beads.
Roxan

Old June 8th 04, 09:57 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Ooh - ouchies! Feel better soon and take care of that burn!

Barb

Old June 8th 04, 10:47 PM
Marisa2

Yuck, sorry you burned yourself! Make sure to keep ice on it etc long
enough... it will hurt a lot more tomorrow.

Marisa2

Kandice Seeber wrote:

[...]

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old June 8th 04, 10:52 PM
Dr. Sooz

{{{{{{{{{Kandice}}}}}}}}}
Put ice cream on it.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old June 8th 04, 11:08 PM
Diana Curtis

and then lick it off. Repeat as needed until healed or the entire pint of
Hagendaas is gone.
Heal quickly Kandice! And in the words of my mother, dont do that again.
Diana

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
{{{{{{{{{Kandice}}}}}}}}}
Put ice cream on it.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

---

Old June 8th 04, 11:57 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL mmmmm ice cream - the perfect cure!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I'm back, sorta! c driver Beads 3 April 8th 04 10:53 PM
AD: (sorta) my friend's lampwork Kalera Stratton Beads 1 January 10th 04 08:24 PM
AD (sorta): jewelry website Marisa Exter Beads 17 November 14th 03 02:41 PM
OT sorta - need Lauscha Opaque Purple glass rods.... Kandice Seeber Beads 0 October 16th 03 07:17 AM