My no longer missing son

Old August 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

So sorry Ms. Marlys. You and all your loved ones are in my prayers while I
visualize your son safe in the loving arms of his creator.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Marlys in Indiana" wrote in message
It would appear that the body found is that of my son, but they will
not
consider it 100% until they check dental records. So absolute identity
will
still take a little longer. Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about
it.
But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, his wallet was
intact with the money that he had to start with and he had undoubtedly
been
laying there for quite some time. So all of the sightings were just
wishful
thinking all along.
Apparently he had tried to go back to the place where the truck had
been
disabled and he couldn't find it and just laid down to rest and never woke
up.
Marlys in Indiana

--

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts

Old August 22nd 05, 04:49 PM
Bonnie NJ

Your news has deeply saddened me, I hope you find some comfort in your
"hug".

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old August 22nd 05, 04:49 PM
Anne in CA

{{{{{Marlys}}}}} Not the end we've all been hoping for, but at least an
end to the not knowing. Lean on our collective shoulders whenever you
need a bit more strength in the coming days.

)O( Anne in CA )O(
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Old August 22nd 05, 04:51 PM
Joanna

I'm so sorry Marlys. Word seem so little right now I'm sure. My prayers
are with you and your family.
Take Care
Joanna

Marlys in Indiana wrote:
It would appear that the body found is that of my son, but they will not
consider it 100% until they check dental records. So absolute identity will
still take a little longer. Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about
it.
But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, his wallet was
intact with the money that he had to start with and he had undoubtedly been
laying there for quite some time. So all of the sightings were just wishful
thinking all along.
Apparently he had tried to go back to the place where the truck had been
disabled and he couldn't find it and just laid down to rest and never woke
up.
Marlys in Indiana

--
Remove QUILT to reply

Old August 22nd 05, 04:53 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

I've started this post several times and have stopped to wipe away the
tears. There is no greater loss. Nothing I could say would help, but
please know you grieve not alone. I'm so sorry. So very, very sorry.

Old August 22nd 05, 05:18 PM
marbles_2

I am so sad to hear of your loss, but there must be some comfort in
knowing what happened. Nature can be so cruel, it seems. We live in an
area where people are always dying in the mountains and rivers, and I
suppose in this world where we will all die eventually, there must be a
closer connection to God in the wilderness at the time of death.
Prayers for you and your family.

Annie

Old August 22nd 05, 05:19 PM
Tina

Like everyone else, I know there are just no words adequate to express
how sad this is and how we feel for you. You have been in my prayers
and will continue so. The only consolation (although a big one for
your son) is that he IS in a better place. Maybe not where you/mom and
wife and family would want him to be right now. My heart hurts with
you and I wish we could all reach out and hug you together. I know
that is what your Hug is for, but at a time like this, well, it just
seems like so little when you are hurting so much.

Many hugs and prayers,
Tina

Old August 22nd 05, 05:28 PM
Neeji

I kept hoping to read a very different message from you :-(( Hugs to
you and all your family

missing quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kris Bishop Quilting 7 April 1st 05 03:40 PM
OT - Missing posts Polly S. Beads 0 February 22nd 05 08:21 PM
Very OT long but worth it Don/Gen Quilting 5 January 11th 05 11:27 AM
BFNR!! (or) no longer a virgin CLP Beads 27 November 10th 03 05:57 AM