THIS IS REALLY GREAT AND IT REALLY WORKS!

Old February 6th 05, 09:47 PM
Pat P

On 2/6/05 3:36 PM, in article
,
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 2/6/05 11:57 AM, in article
t, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

Don't believe she is 5' 11' - it's a figment of her imagination lol

Please note I changed the subject header to try and get rid of all
that shouting - hope you all do the same till we get that one gone.
Okay Darla, don't hit me!

*blink* *blink* What shouting, dearheart? *blink* *blink*

Elizabeth (LOL!)

I can attest to the 5'11" part!

Yeahbut, Lucretia there was talking about Lucille, not me, I don't
think.

Elizabeth

That's correct. I am nearly half an inch taller than Lucille so I
like to brag, we stay away from you 5' 11" ers, makes us dizzy lol

How about us 5'8" types?

Cheryl

I`m 5 ft 7 and she`s not scared of me!

Pat P

Old February 6th 05, 09:53 PM
Pat P

East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 2/6/05 4:14 PM, in article , "Pat
P" wrote:

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
Lucretia Borgia wrote:
Ask Ruby when she comes back from San Diego, I think about a week from
now, she knows how to set the damn things up.
Oh wow,

She is obviously on a grandmother fix! She won't came back to earth for
a while, folks!! newbie grannies, huh!!!!! LOL, grannie of 11 , I
think;
we just acquired a couple more!
Gillian

Bill and Ruby left ages ago. They had ten days in San Diego with
Andrea, then a ten day cruise in the Pacific, then ten days back with
Andrea before returning. Ruby will be returning to San Diego in the
not too distant future to cover the arrival of grandchild number two.
She loves it, she is a far better granny than I - well of course, that
isn't too difficult lol She is wonderful with my grandchildren
here, they all know her and love her, probably wish she was their
grandmother probably. She is super special with kids.

I don`t much like kids until they old enough to hold a reasonable
conversation. Certainly not one of those who coo and drool over babies.

Pat P

I loved babies - nearly as good a dog for unconditional love (could just
be
the hormones though), but mostly my own or those of a well loved friend. I
finding "teen" tough, challenging and amazing.

Cheryl

Oh, give me a dog any day! I`ve been making a real fool over ours since she
had her operation - slept on the sofa for two nights, holding her paw, while
she slept on a huge floor cushion beside me (well, she kept sobbing when I
went o bed - so what else could I do?) Actually it`s more the
"lampshade"collar that upsets her than the operation - that seems to bother
her not one jot. My two youngest grandsons are nearly 13 and nearly 17, and
are great company now. They get on really well with their
soon-to-be-stepmother, too, thank goodness. Better than with their mother,
to be honest.

Pat P

Old February 6th 05, 10:49 PM
Pat P

Sheena said

You keep this silly subject line going, don't you? Whatsamatta old
gow, can't you figger it out ????

Who you talking to?

Pat P

Old February 7th 05, 05:42 AM
Pat P

Sheena said

You keep this silly subject line going, don't you? Whatsamatta old
gow, can't you figger it out ????

Who you talking to?

Pat P

Aaah, now you've got it lol

Not changin` it cos YOU say so! ;-P

Pat

Old February 7th 05, 11:17 AM

Dr. Brat wrote:
wrote:

Dr. Brat wrote:

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Your reactions , sinuous hints , your telling all that you
proove me wrong , etc etc,,,,, are all the same ,,, no matter what

the

discussion is about , you pull out the same picture/story / hints.

Pot, kettle, black, darling.

Just as an example....the use of darling here sets the tone of your
message to pure snarkiness. This is sort of thing does get picked

up
by others and influences the way they view all your future posts.

Now who's lecturing? It's very hypocritical of you to suggest that
others not do what you yourself do.

I meant to be snarky. If being snarky on occasion when someone

deserves
it is really going to influence the way that you read *all* of my

future
posts, so be it. I assume that most people here are able to tell the

difference between snark and not snark.

Elizabeth
--

I realized when I said it that I was just as guilty. I've used "dear"
or "darling" too when in a snarky mood.

I'm just saying that it has influenced the way people read posts from
both of us.

The way some here read my original post about why some people seem to
resent those who use perfect English is a prime example.

I used the word "perhaps," and "sometimes," when stating that it might
be the personality of the speaker. I never said it was always the
fault of the speaker, but I got attacked from several people who
claimed that I had.

If I had never posted a single snarky post beforehand, then I think the
people who insisted I said "always" rather than "sometimes" might not
have jumped to the wrong conclusion about what the words in my post
actually meant.

I do tend to read your posts with great mistrust, you have attacked me
on a personal level in the past, so it's very hard for me to read your
following posts without looking for the attack each time.

I hadn't intended to lecture, any more than you apparently do. I was
just trying to point out why both our posts get the reactions they do.

Caryn

Old February 7th 05, 11:17 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/6/05 5:25 PM, in article ,
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote:

On 2/6/05 4:26 PM, in article
,

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
[...]

I like them about 5 -13 then again after they pass 20, generally. I
like them best when they are not mine of course. In that 5-13
window I love their questions and their take on life but teens
generally think they know everything and the enchantment ends.

The "think they know everything" starts earlier than 13.

Cheryl

Oh dear, sorry for your pain. Think fast forward to twenty lol

Some times it's pain, some times it's joy. But most of the time, it is
HUH?

Cheryl

Old February 7th 05, 11:21 AM

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

I never said I *was* an expert in all things needlework. I answered

question on knitting a few months ago and you jumped all over me,
accusing me of being a know-it-all. I just happened to have the

answer
to the question.
Dianne
--

Sadly, it was the wrong answer, you gave bad information due to your
ignorance of the subject.

And if you haven't caught someone in a lie or personally seen them say
something, that does not mean others (myself included) haven't. It
just means you chose not to read that post or chose to believe a lie
was true.

Caryn

Old February 7th 05, 11:35 AM
Pat P

East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter
wrote in message
oups.com...

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:

I never said I *was* an expert in all things needlework. I answered

question on knitting a few months ago and you jumped all over me,
accusing me of being a know-it-all. I just happened to have the

answer
to the question.
Dianne
--

Sadly, it was the wrong answer, you gave bad information due to your
ignorance of the subject.

Yes - it was fair enough in that case - I recall Dianne giving a mistaken
reply on knitting - can`t remember now what it was, though. I noticed it
because I used to do a TERRIFIC amount of knitting - a lot to order for the
local wool shop. I miss knitting.

Pat P

Old February 7th 05, 12:39 PM
Pat P

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

something, that does not mean others (myself included) haven't. It
just means you chose not to read that post or chose to believe a lie
was true.

Caryn

Caryn, we have changed the subject line and tried to move on, suggest
you do the same.

Actually, Sheena, changing the subject line doesn`t mean that everyone has
to follow the new subject line. Just that those who wish to can avoid the
old one and those who wish to stay with it are at liberty to do so.

Pat P

Old February 7th 05, 01:09 PM

Pat P wrote:
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

something, that does not mean others (myself included) haven't. It
just means you chose not to read that post or chose to believe a

lie
was true.

Caryn

Caryn, we have changed the subject line and tried to move on,

suggest
you do the same.

Actually, Sheena, changing the subject line doesn`t mean that

everyone has
to follow the new subject line. Just that those who wish to can

avoid the
old one and those who wish to stay with it are at liberty to do so.

Pat P

Given that Sheena has done some things on this thread that didn't
exactly endear her to me, it's highly unlikely I would take the
suggestion from her anyway! From others, yes, but from her, no!

I suppose now she's gonna say JV is gonna come tell her off again?

Caryn

AD - Busy in the Great Black Swamp tonight!!! Tinkster Beads 1 December 20th 04 06:47 AM
Comm- great unmounteds LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 February 25th 04 11:41 PM
great deals LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 January 29th 04 04:05 PM
AD: Angel of Fire and other great new kits! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 August 13th 03 04:53 AM