THIS IS REALLY GREAT AND IT REALLY WORKS!

Old February 6th 05, 08:27 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Lucretia .....

I hope you realize Mirjam that you always set yourself up here on rctn
as the absolute judge of prejudice and anti-Semitism.

I can only react to the words and expressions people write here,!
If they are at home,Nice sweet pink Angels singing HalleLuya all day,
i wouldn`t know it ? would i ?until their writing will reflect that ..

Since their writing reflect those things that disturb me [ as well as
others ] i can only , to that which they choose to show the world .
had they wanted me to know their other angelic face ,, let them show
it . I never reacted to their [unknown to me] lifestyle , Not even
with this strange expresion , many her use "get a life " , because i
understand peoplev have a life ,, and that this not a Seannce .
ir unknown to me lifestyle . I REACT TO WHAT IS POSTED HERE
should realize that you know people here only from what they write,
you do not know them personally to observe their lifestyles and what
if anything they do that would indicate that they are racist, or
anti-Semitic.

What a strange example is this ?? and what has it got to do with my
reactions to what and how people post here ??
As an example - how would you know if a proportion of people posting
here believed in nudism ? You have no way at all of knowing whether
people are wearing clothing as they post.

It is none of my business what? if and how people dress ,,, until the
ngs becomes a Dual way Camera that will show all of you ::::

The internet is an ethereal type of ether, rarely is anything on it
what it seems.

I react to what is there !!! and don`t use this childish example ,,,
What i read Is here and i answer with the same method , words reacting
to words.
And if it is so etheral to you , why do you bother to answer me ?
mirjam

Old February 6th 05, 08:28 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

careful with this idea...
You HAVE put your picture on your Web site
PP ,,,,, people might take you seriously on this ..
mirjam

As an example - how would you know if a proportion of people posting
here believed in nudism ? You have no way at all of knowing whether
people are wearing clothing as they post.

OmiGod - what a picture THAT conjures up! you`ve made my day, Sheena! They
say that to prevent yourself being overawed by anyone, just imagine them in
the nude - an idea that could work well on here!!!

Old February 6th 05, 08:35 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And ps to you Lucretia ...

I hope you realize Mirjam that you always set yourself up here on rctn
as the absolute judge of prejudice and anti-Semitism.

It is you who make me an better expert on the ,matter , i never said
nore put myself as absolute judge , i just said that , private and
national experience as well as researching and studing the subject ,
gives me the tools to realize when someting has anti-semitic
connotations or when not ,,, And in no way should i take only
the speaker`s word for it .....i stay by ny example ,, if you Step on
my foot , it is not for you to tell me `if and how much it hurts`/
mirjam

Old February 6th 05, 08:38 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And this is your excuse for saying unkind words , :don`t trust it , as
it really is nice ??"
mirjam

Funny but it shows how much you can trust what you see/read on the
net.

Old February 6th 05, 08:45 PM
Gill Murray

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
Ask Ruby when she comes back from San Diego, I think about a week from
now, she knows how to set the damn things up.

Oh wow,

She is obviously on a grandmother fix! She won't came back to earth for
a while, folks!! newbie grannies, huh!!!!! LOL, grannie of 11 , I think;
we just acquired a couple more!
Gillian
Old February 6th 05, 08:53 PM
Pat P

East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

"Pat P" wrote in message

East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
om...

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote

I hope you realize Mirjam that you always set yourself up here on
rctn
as the absolute judge of prejudice and anti-Semitism. Surely you
should realize that you know people here only from what they write,
you do not know them personally to observe their lifestyles and
what
if anything they do that would indicate that they are racist, or
anti-Semitic.

As an example - how would you know if a proportion of people
posting
here believed in nudism ? You have no way at all of knowing
whether
people are wearing clothing as they post.

OmiGod - what a picture THAT conjures up! you`ve made my day,
Sheena!
They
say that to prevent yourself being overawed by anyone, just imagine
them
in
the nude - an idea that could work well on here!!!

When I was giving birth I always remembered that the Queen had looked
no better than I lol

Ever see a cartoon that did the rounds with a humongous man sitting
nude at his computer, rolls of fat everywhere and he is typing in "I
am a young, handsome fellow who enjoys life" ? That says it all I
think.

I also liked the cartoon of the cat sitting at the computer saying to
another cat, "Hey, I just sold the dog on ebay" lol

Funny but it shows how much you can trust what you see/read on the
net.

Do you mean to tell me that if I described myself to you on the net as
5'10" statuesque blond bombshell you wouldn't believe me. Darn it, I
was
just about to do that but I don't want to upset anyone by telling a
small
fib.

Lucille

I KNOW you are a little squirt (as am I) so no, I would definitely not
believe you. I do know that you, like me, are often in your
nightclothes while posting!

Ruby Scott was telling me about the joys of web cams and trying to get
me to put one in - not me - I like being unseen lol

Well you can switch them off. In fact you have to male a conscious
effort
to switch them ON. At the moment my hair looks like Stan Laurel`s - it
just won`t lie down! I`ve never managed to get mine to work properly
yet,
anyway.

Pat P

You;'re hair or your web cam???

Lucille

Sheesh I thought it was part of Stan Laurel's anatomy that just
wouldn't lie down lol

Well, I certainly don`t have one of those!!!

Pat P

Old February 6th 05, 09:14 PM
Pat P

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
Ask Ruby when she comes back from San Diego, I think about a week from
now, she knows how to set the damn things up.

Oh wow,

She is obviously on a grandmother fix! She won't came back to earth for
a while, folks!! newbie grannies, huh!!!!! LOL, grannie of 11 , I think;
we just acquired a couple more!
Gillian

Bill and Ruby left ages ago. They had ten days in San Diego with
Andrea, then a ten day cruise in the Pacific, then ten days back with
Andrea before returning. Ruby will be returning to San Diego in the
not too distant future to cover the arrival of grandchild number two.
She loves it, she is a far better granny than I - well of course, that
isn't too difficult lol She is wonderful with my grandchildren
here, they all know her and love her, probably wish she was their
grandmother probably. She is super special with kids.

I don`t much like kids until they old enough to hold a reasonable
conversation. Certainly not one of those who coo and drool over babies.

Pat P

Old February 6th 05, 09:41 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
[...]

I like them about 5 -13 then again after they pass 20, generally. I
like them best when they are not mine of course. In that 5-13
window I love their questions and their take on life but teens
generally think they know everything and the enchantment ends.

The "think they know everything" starts earlier than 13.

Cheryl

Old February 6th 05, 09:43 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
[...]

I loved babies - nearly as good a dog for unconditional love (could just be
the hormones though), but mostly my own or those of a well loved friend. I
finding "teen" tough, challenging and amazing.

Cheryl

AD - Busy in the Great Black Swamp tonight!!! Tinkster Beads 1 December 20th 04 06:47 AM
Comm- great unmounteds LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 February 25th 04 11:41 PM
great deals LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 January 29th 04 04:05 PM
AD: Angel of Fire and other great new kits! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 August 13th 03 04:53 AM