Getting Closer to bailing out

Old August 4th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Getting Closer to bailing out

"glassman" wrote in message

Handshake agreement in place... LOL. Anyone want anything from my shop
before I turn it all over? I got lots of cool stuff.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old August 4th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"glassman" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message

Handshake agreement in place... LOL. Anyone want anything from my shop
before I turn it all over? I got lots of cool stuff.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

You got an inventory list you could email me?

Old August 4th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

got any noogie or trapunto stashed? or Fremont? I'm also always looking for
jewels? diamond bevels? maybe a list would be helpful for me too..... m.

Old August 6th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message

Handshake agreement in place... LOL. Anyone want anything from my shop
before I turn it all over? I got lots of cool stuff.

You got an inventory list you could email me?

Still not a done deal until mortgage money is secured. In 25 years, I
pretty much have all the same crap you all do, maybe only more, even a VHS
tape on how to make molds for slumping, etc.

2 things you couldn't pay me enough money to do.

1. Make another tiffany lamp EVER
2. Make up an inventory list

Old August 6th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"glassman" wrote in message
In 25 years, I
pretty much have all the same crap you all do, maybe only more, even a VHS
tape on how to make molds for slumping, etc.

I'd hold on to that for dear life! I've been waiting for my mold making
tape for at least 18 months now.

did you fix that firetrap of a kiln you have?

Old August 6th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
In 25 years, I
pretty much have all the same crap you all do, maybe only more, even a

VHS
tape on how to make molds for slumping, etc.

I'd hold on to that for dear life! I've been waiting for my mold making
tape for at least 18 months now.

did you fix that firetrap of a kiln you have?

Sarcastic asses......

and Moon? I don't recall you wanting one? I thought you saw it done first
hand? Just for the sarcasm, I'll send it right away.

Old August 6th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
In 25 years, I
pretty much have all the same crap you all do, maybe only more, even a
VHS tape on how to make molds for slumping, etc.

I'd hold on to that for dear life! I've been waiting for my mold making
tape for at least 18 months now.

did you fix that firetrap of a kiln you have?

It's a fine kiln, it was the dried out plank of plywood it was sitting on
for 20 years that decided to catch fire.

Old August 13th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Now I have a deposit check, so I know the guy is serious. He still
needs to get his financing in order, and with what's going on with the
mortgage, credit, and real estate markets, it couldn't be a worse time to
get a good deal on a commercial mortgage.
So here's the dilemma. Do I go backwards and become a basement bandit
all over again? Can I return to the small and too hot or too cold,
disgusting garage? Do I just wash my hands of the entire glass industry? My
wife is still 5 years away from retiring, and the money I get at 5% interest
won't exactly pay the bills unless I live in Guam. Is there enough money in
Ebay to make ends meet? I'll keep you posted.

Old August 13th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut[_3_]

"glassman" wrote in message
Now I have a deposit check, so I know the guy is serious. He still
needs to get his financing in order, and with what's going on with the
mortgage, credit, and real estate markets, it couldn't be a worse time to
get a good deal on a commercial mortgage.
So here's the dilemma. Do I go backwards and become a basement bandit
all over again? Can I return to the small and too hot or too cold,
disgusting garage? Do I just wash my hands of the entire glass industry?

My
wife is still 5 years away from retiring, and the money I get at 5%

interest
won't exactly pay the bills unless I live in Guam. Is there enough money

in
Ebay to make ends meet? I'll keep you posted.

Do the art glass projects you want to do because you want to do them,
customer be damned!!

Be a greeter at Wal-Mart or go work in the neighborhood hardware store, it
isn't about the status of the job now, it is about the paycheck, that
supplements the art, and the net check from the real estate. Kick back and
enjoy a 8-4 job with no worries about management decisions.

getting closer jules Needlework 1 August 4th 05 04:01 PM
It is getting closer!!!! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 August 14th 03 02:38 PM
Houston IQF is gettin closer! KCK Quilting 37 July 31st 03 02:49 PM