Would somebody please explain to me .........

Old October 19th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Would somebody please explain to me .........

"Javahut" wrote in message

"David K" wrote in message
........ why there is so much animosity towards Mr Brady.

I know I could google for it but all that would throw up is more of the
same.

So as an occasional lurker who has been encouraged to delurk all I am

after
is a simple, rational, non name calling explanation as to why he is the
subject of so much vitriol and hate.

I acknowledge I know nothing of glass working however in reading posts Mr
Brady appears to present a not un reasonable case and tries to keep a
civilised tone in all that he says.

Admittedly I could have missed something so perhaps you could enlighten

me.

I know that virtually anything goes in Usenet and people give vent to

their
feelings etc however I have children who are prone to name calling and I
can't help but draw comparisons..........

Such is life (and Usenet) I suppose.

David

Brady is the kid in the playground when you were younger that did anything
he thought he could do to **** off everyone else so he could get in a fist
fight and prove that he didn't know how to fight... he got his ass kicked
daily and still refused to learn that he didn't know how to fight.

Same thing with glass, what he knows is just enough to get himself in
trouble, and he passes that lack of knowledge off as information worth
paying for...and it's not.

Just as his parents must be real proud of him, imagine you were the person
that gave the idiot his first stained glass lesson. I say first cause he
obviously knows it all so never went back for class 2. Just like a 13
year
old, they know everything...

What gets me Java, is that he reads all these things, and still continues
with the same old same old. What an enormous ego he must have to not let
this beating bother him?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old October 19th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
The Shadow

[...]

He is a TROLL, that is all, he just likes to get a response, if we ignore
his ass he will go away and sell his crap to unsuspecting Canadians, and he
will be really happy having his circle jerk festivals until somebody gets
****ed off enough to kick his ass agian!!

Old October 19th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"glassman" wrote in message

What gets me Java, is that he reads all these things, and still

continues
with the same old same old. What an enormous ego he must have to not let
this beating bother him?

I suspect one of the reasons he's not responding on this board is that he's
too busy putting out fires on some of the other web forums. Apparently his
business practices are catching up to him. Of course, he blames his
supplier and his supplier's supplier. Never his fault, he's as pure as
the driven snow.

One woman was complaining yesterday on one of the forums that he had charged
her CC for well over $1,000 70+ days ago and still hasn't delivered the
merchandise. Over the past few weeks there have been several more instances
of extended delays in delivery.

I suppose all that merchandise is on the same container ship headed to
Finland with all that glass. Lost at sea. Bwahahahaah!

Old October 19th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Brock" wrote in message
oups.com...
. . . One woman was complaining yesterday on one of the forums that he
had charged
her CC for well over $1,000 70+ days ago and still hasn't delivered the
merchandise. Over the past few weeks there have been several more
instances
of extended delays in delivery . . .

Which forum? Brock

Your favorite one!!!! Let me know if you can't find the thread.

www.angrymandrel.com

Old October 19th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Brock

Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
oups.com...
. . . One woman was complaining yesterday on one of the forums that he
had charged
her CC for well over $1,000 70+ days ago and still hasn't delivered the
merchandise. Over the past few weeks there have been several more
instances
of extended delays in delivery . . .

Which forum? Brock

Your favorite one!!!! Let me know if you can't find the thread.

www.angrymandrel.com

Oh, I won't be able to find it! They banned me for posting Dwaine
Scum's adress.
The little asshole phoned me about 50 times one day. What a sweetheart.
Brock

Old October 19th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Brock" wrote in message
oups.com...
Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
oups.com...
. . . One woman was complaining yesterday on one of the forums that he
had charged
her CC for well over $1,000 70+ days ago and still hasn't delivered

the
merchandise. Over the past few weeks there have been several more
instances
of extended delays in delivery . . .

Which forum? Brock

Your favorite one!!!! Let me know if you can't find the thread.

www.angrymandrel.com

Oh, I won't be able to find it! They banned me for posting Dwaine
Scum's adress.
The little asshole phoned me about 50 times one day. What a sweetheart.
Brock

check your email...already sent you some, rest will follow.

Have you thought about keeping a police whistle close to the phone? That's
what I do to solicitors. A couple of loud blasts in their ear ususally
discourages them from calling back.

Old October 19th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Brock

Have you thought about keeping a police whistle close to the phone?
That's what I do to solicitors. A couple of loud blasts in their ear
ususally discourages them from calling back.

A couple of loud blasts in Dwaine Scum's ear would probably just make
him go fetch a ball . . .

Old October 19th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Brock" wrote in message
ups.com...
Have you thought about keeping a police whistle close to the phone?
That's what I do to solicitors. A couple of loud blasts in their ear
ususally discourages them from calling back.

A couple of loud blasts in Dwaine Scum's ear would probably just make
him go fetch a ball . . .

That big of a SOB, eh?

Old October 20th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Apparently his
business practices are catching up to him. Of course, he blames his
supplier and his supplier's supplier. Never his fault, he's as pure as
the driven snow.

So how many tiers is that?

Lori