Kilns & Insurance

Old April 10th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Kilns & Insurance

"JK@work" wrote in message
Any of you that have a kiln run into any problems with

getting insurance,
or raised rates? Or do you just keep quiet about it?

J.K.:

At this point, the quiet part in the thread appears its best
evolution, so how about a few lines from some song heard
years ago that might let us laugh into a silent parting
of the ways?

"I had the worst dream since I don't ever know when,
I woke up and all my friends were insurance salesmen."

Everybody has to agree with that.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Old April 10th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Debating with someone ignorant enough to believe the US $ is stable is
as foolishly futile as farting upwind.

Old April 10th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
When was the last time you talked with a wholesale distributor?
Do you accept collect calls from earth?

Once again, you side track from an answer, there is no discussing things
with you, you can't give an intelligent answer, it is beyond you. Answer
the friggin' question....

"Document where these numbers are coming from, or is it true just because
you
say so?
Anyone can run off at the mouth with numbers, back them up with something
factual."

Old April 10th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Where? In Canada? I'm up 18% in the stained glass part. My classes are
full. I have lots of Custom work....BTW, I've talked to my distributors
and they're all doing just fine. Maybe not as great as last year but
not so bad that they are worrying. Stand up and tell us where you
exactly come up with your figures.

wrote:
Stained glass is now less then 25% of the art glass industry. You
might not like to hear that, but what you like is irrelevant.

Adapt or die!

Old April 10th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
ups.com...
Debating with someone ignorant enough to believe the US $ is stable is
as foolishly futile as farting upwind.

So THAT'S what you have been sniffing.

Perv.

Old April 11th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

he's just transposing HIS 40% loss in stained glass revenue into an entire
economic move. Just because de Brady's stained glass biz has dropped that
much does not have any relevance to the SG industry as a whole , just to his
business acumen (or lack thereof). That is where he gets his numbers i
reckon.......m

Old April 11th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Edward Hennessey wrote:

At this point, the quiet part in the thread appears its best
evolution, so how about a few lines from some song heard
years ago that might let us laugh into a silent parting
of the ways?

"I had the worst dream since I don't ever know when,
I woke up and all my friends were insurance salesmen."

"Ah, but fortunately,
I have the key
to escape reality..."

"Illegal Smile", by John Prine
Still writing and singing great songs.

Joe

OT - insurance and education Peggy Beads 11 May 24th 05 12:22 AM
Homeowner's insurance - something to think about Wooly Yarn 6 January 18th 05 03:11 AM
Homeowners insurance (OT) GRRRRR! [email protected] Quilting 5 December 18th 04 08:28 PM
Insurance and Cheap docs rainbow Beads 2 February 6th 04 08:46 PM
insurance for consignment Joe General Crafting 0 January 3rd 04 04:42 AM