DIRECTORY FORM IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Old December 12th 05, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default DIRECTORY FORM IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Yea, that's a good one too. I have an only child however, I do get "Bear's
(our canine) is breathing on me! - "STOP breathing on me" than she huffs in
Bear's face. Than the dog just looks at her with a silly look.
--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

"nana2b" wrote in message
What about "I'm bored!" and he's touching me, he's on my side, and my
personal fav "he is looking out my window". Yep, those were the days.
Linda in Tx

Old December 13th 05, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks, Alice! I'm so happy I popped in when I did.

Also, thanks to She in PA for emailing me when she did, or I would
still be out in limbo.

It's good to be back!

Royce, aka Hon-a
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old December 13th 05, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

No candles this year, don't want house fire grin. Besides, what's the
point?? Maybe a silly, goofy Barbie cake or something like that....I
think it should go by,.....take the 2 digits of the age you are
celebrating, add them together and elebrate that age....that would be 6
this year grin.

Butterfly wrote:

The candles for Larisa's HB cake

MomII (ain't telling how many---you should know)

"off kilter quilter" wrote in message

So, Mah, I fergot whatt Is'posd ta bring.....

Butterfly wrote:

Come on over and join the rest of 'my kidlets'--time to set the table
with Pami and Larisa and and and

Mom II (finish those dishes or you can't help decorate the cookies--said
in my Real Mom's voice. No OR Else given here ; )

"nzlstar*" wrote in message

hey thanks, jess.
i really think i need a babysitter somedays, ok most days.
how the hell am i gonna get thru xmas week.
i gotta help dh do deliverys then too, argh.
heres where i say 'i want my mama' (
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Jessamy" wrote...

don't worry Jeanne I will drive you anywhere! you hold the map so I can
look
at it if I need to ;-)
I only get lost when I trust roadsigns.

"nzlstar" wrote...

thats probably a good idea specially if i'm driving, i'm probly better
on my
own in that case.
the place my mind is lately tisnt a safe place to be with me. )
lost in space,
ennaej

Old December 13th 05, 10:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

me too!

and I've been know to say "if you don't shut up you can walk home" while
driving on a motorway an hour by car from home

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Don't make me stop this car!!!

--
Wendy (who actually has pulled over before)
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old December 13th 05, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I did a "me too" when I read your post - but then had a shivery second
thought - How ya gonna get squishies if you don't have a snail mail addy?

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
dont tempt me, honestly.
the way i feel right now i'd be happy to get the hell outta here for the
duration.
but i've found one cant 'live on the road'.
everyone wants yato have some kind of street address.
i dont even want a po box.
why cant i do it all via email and the internet?
i can bank, pay bills etc over the net so why do i need a permanent 'home'
address.
if ya want me, send an email.
if ya got mail, email it to me.
ya cant even own a vehicle without a street address to register it to.
seems pointless if you're going to live on the road.
from the sound of me it must be xmas time.
jeanne

Old December 13th 05, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So that would make you 51! - That could set the smoke alarm off! Would
there be enough room on the cake for all those candles? LOL

Carole - running and ducking!
Champlain, NY

Old December 13th 05, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Or 24, gosh I can't remember what that was like, but I am sure I enjoyed
it.
Cheers,
Ruth
http://groups.msn.com/MyStitchedPictures

Old December 13th 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

even if it was a POBox i'd rarely be near enough to empty it anyhow, eh.
no worrys, i'd not need much on my travels, just enough to do some hand
sewing probly.
heck, i'd be driving or would i even have a way to use a machine onboard,
hmmmm.
see, no worrys, but thats just me.
cheers,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote...
I did a "me too" when I read your post - but then had a shivery second
thought - How ya gonna get squishies if you don't have a snail mail addy?

"nzlstar*" wrote...