DIRECTORY FORM IS NOW OPEN!!!!

Old December 9th 05, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default DIRECTORY FORM IS NOW OPEN!!!!

The form for submitting your Directory information is now open! If you are
in the Directory already and wish to remain in, you still need to enter your
information. If you have not been in the Directory in the past, follow the
link below to read all about the Directory and what it means. There is a
link at the bottom of the information page that will take you to the form.
There are fields on the form to accommodate international addresses. Once
you submit your form, you will get a confirmation of what you entered and
when (see the date at the bottom of the confirmation page). Print this page
for your records. LN will send you a test email as indicated on the
information page, so be sure to enter a valid email address.

The form will be open until January 3, 2006 so that will give everyone
(hopefully) enough time to get their information entered. But I am good at
nagging so be prepared.

Now, for the yums and yucks. Please put in one or two colors or patterns if
at all possible. It's really difficult to handle "there is no such thing as
a yuck" in the directory. Use "all colors" or "none" or something similar
instead. Don't forget, folks use these choices for sending surprises, so if
you have a favorite color, let'em know. Oh, one more thing - submit only
one form please! If you submit more than one - my favorite colors are
purple and green. Read the information page to see why I tell you this.

Ok, ready? Go!

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Old December 9th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Done! Thanks again, Alice and LN for doing this for us. Maybe I can
actually get some use out of it this year.

--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions

. ..

Old December 9th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I like the format =)

T.

Old December 9th 05, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm happy to see this--already filled it out. You've got it down to a
science now-it worked beautifully!
I had a major computer flameout -had to replace the hard drive, CPU,
and motherboard, and lost all my documents, including all my old RCTQ
directories. Then my old off line reader refused to reinstall (no
real surprise--it was a 16 bit program) so I had to go hunting for a
reader so I could see the group on something other than Google.
Anyway, I'm back, affter a month and a half of messing around, and
looking forward to having a Directory available again.

Sonja in Red Deer
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:43:10 -0500, "AliceW"
wrote:

The form for submitting your Directory information is now open! If you are
in the Directory already and wish to remain in, you still need to enter your
information. If you have not been in the Directory in the past, follow the
link below to read all about the Directory and what it means. There is a
link at the bottom of the information page that will take you to the form.

Snipped for brevity. ;-)

Old December 9th 05, 09:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Done - and well done.

I have done my bit and filled in the form, but to Alice and LN - WELL DONE!
And thankyou for all your work to put this together.

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

. ..

Old December 9th 05, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Grovel, Grovel. I thought I had made a mistake as my 'County' didn't
appear after my Town in the confirmation, so I went back to the form
(which was now blank) and redid it. Then when I checked the
confirmation realised that the 'County' actually appeared further
down, after the country. So sorry for the double submission - am I
forgiven or do I have to do penance!!

Thank you for all your hard work and patience with dealing with the
Sillies like me!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old December 9th 05, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I have a silly question I guess.

On the last directory, when it was sent out, I had problems opening the
two formats that were originally sent out. Poor Alice had to send it
to me again, two different times/ways.

At the bottom of the form - it says something like "I would rather
receive the directory in....."
Table or Text

I left it where it was - I think Table - but being a Mac user, should I
have selected Text to receive a format that I could open easily so
Alice wouldn't have to resend it to me this time????

Tina, computer challenged