OT birthday little long

Old July 28th 05, 04:26 PM
Estelle Gallagher

Default OT birthday little long

Hi ,just wanted to tell you about my wonderful birthday which was
yesterday.I was celebrating the 39th anniversary of my 21st birthday.Was
feeling a little low about it,collecting my pension etc. Number 3 son came
down to visit from London and persuaded me to go to Exeter with him (60
miles) Said I was going to watch him do a gig (he's a stand up comic)when I
walked in there were so many people waiting for me and all 5 of my
offsprings with partners and 6 GC.Some friends I hadnt seen for 10 - 15
years.A lovely meal music and I danced, talked, and laughed the evening
away.They booked myself and DH in a lovely hotel for the night.It was truely
wonderful.Still dont like getting old but what the heck I was celebrating
just making it to my "ripe old age"!
I did get a 9 1/2" creative grid square and some lovely purple fat qtrs with
some silk thread for applique.
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old July 28th 05, 04:54 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Sounds like a fantastic time was had by all Estelle. Happy Birthday
(belated)

--
Cindy from MO

Old July 28th 05, 05:23 PM
Pat in Virginia

What a wonderful family you have Estelle! Now, listen carefully
.... Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums Corps are playing
songs for your birthday!
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA

Old July 28th 05, 09:04 PM
Patti

Belated Happy Birthday, Estelle.
It really isn't so bad! At least you do get something for that
particular birthday - freebies and concessionary rates and things!
But, that was a wonderful day your family had arranged - good for them;
something delightful to look back on and remember fondly.
..
In message , Estelle
Gallagher writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 28th 05, 09:12 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

Hi ,just wanted to tell you about my wonderful birthday which was
yesterday.I was celebrating the 39th anniversary of my 21st birthday.Was
feeling a little low about it,collecting my pension etc. Number 3 son came
down to visit from London and persuaded me to go to Exeter with him (60
miles) Said I was going to watch him do a gig (he's a stand up comic)when I
walked in there were so many people waiting for me and all 5 of my
offsprings with partners and 6 GC.Some friends I hadnt seen for 10 - 15
years.A lovely meal music and I danced, talked, and laughed the evening
away.They booked myself and DH in a lovely hotel for the night.It was truely
wonderful.Still dont like getting old but what the heck I was celebrating
just making it to my "ripe old age"!
I did get a 9 1/2" creative grid square and some lovely purple fat qtrs with
some silk thread for applique.

Happy birthday, Estelle! How lovely of them all to do that for you -- a
wonderful way to celebrate.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old July 28th 05, 09:40 PM
Sewingsue

Happy Birthday, Estelle.
Like the idea of the 39th anniversary of your 21st birthday - will be
celebrating mine in Dec. and might put that on the invitations.
--
Sewingsue in Scotland
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cra...olar/my_photos

Old July 28th 05, 11:38 PM
Krysia Thompson

Cooooool!

Krysia

Hi ,just wanted to tell you about my wonderful birthday which was
yesterday.I was celebrating the 39th anniversary of my 21st birthday.Was
feeling a little low about it,collecting my pension etc. Number 3 son came
down to visit from London and persuaded me to go to Exeter with him (60
miles) Said I was going to watch him do a gig (he's a stand up comic)when I
walked in there were so many people waiting for me and all 5 of my
offsprings with partners and 6 GC.Some friends I hadnt seen for 10 - 15
years.A lovely meal music and I danced, talked, and laughed the evening
away.They booked myself and DH in a lovely hotel for the night.It was truely
wonderful.Still dont like getting old but what the heck I was celebrating
just making it to my "ripe old age"!
I did get a 9 1/2" creative grid square and some lovely purple fat qtrs with
some silk thread for applique.

K.T. - starannie opakowana
Old July 28th 05, 11:40 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:26:35 +0000 (UTC), "Estelle Gallagher"
wrote:

Hi ,just wanted to tell you about my wonderful birthday which was
yesterday.I was celebrating the 39th anniversary of my 21st birthday.Was
feeling a little low about it,collecting my pension etc. Number 3 son came
down to visit from London and persuaded me to go to Exeter with him (60
miles) Said I was going to watch him do a gig (he's a stand up comic)when I
walked in there were so many people waiting for me and all 5 of my
offsprings with partners and 6 GC.Some friends I hadnt seen for 10 - 15
years.A lovely meal music and I danced, talked, and laughed the evening
away.They booked myself and DH in a lovely hotel for the night.It was truely
wonderful.Still dont like getting old but what the heck I was celebrating
just making it to my "ripe old age"!
I did get a 9 1/2" creative grid square and some lovely purple fat qtrs with
some silk thread for applique.

Reminds me of my mum.. she stayed 29 forever......
Sounds like you had a nice evening, nice surprise, and they even got
you presents that you like! Now that you've got that special pass,
you can well afford to come and visit Scotland. I can show you where
all the fabric shops are.....
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-- Jo in Scotland