My First RCTQ Meet UP!

Old October 15th 05, 08:30 PM
nzlstar*

Default My First RCTQ Meet UP!

woooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
ok, so not enough time for some proper group s.e.x. then eh?
means you two and any others in the area need too orgynize (sic) a real,
proper full on lunch/s.e.x. day out together.
wear comfy clothes/shoes and take lots of money or plastic with ya, lol.
get it in before the worst of winter hits too,
wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
jeanne
to date met up with a few of our esteemed members and have more on the list
to meet one day...maybe next yr, autumn/houston )
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Jan" wrote...
Yippeeee!! :-) After being on the list for 10+ years, I had my first meet
up!! Bonnie found me at the Sew Expo. And can I say she is just as nice
and lovely in person!!!! :-) Unfortunately Jess's meter was almost out so
we were on our way out, but I got to meet her!! Yippeee!!! :-)

Jan... who also played with the angora bunnies, which were not as fun as
Bonnie ;-)

Old October 15th 05, 08:58 PM
nzlstar*

i am sure theres gotta be more round there, uh, where are you again?
all ya gotta do is post it here and see who replys.
has been done before and is possible to orgynize a good old day out thru
rctq with rctq folks and might even have some show up with other quilting
buddys in tow, lol.
group s.e.x. really is the bestestestestestest.
go for it!!!!
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Jan" wrote in message
nk.net...
"nzlstar*" wrote in
:

woooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
ok, so not enough time for some proper group s.e.x. then eh?
means you two and any others in the area need too orgynize (sic) a
real, proper full on lunch/s.e.x. day out together.
wear comfy clothes/shoes and take lots of money or plastic with ya,
:lol.
get it in before the worst of winter hits too,
wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
jeanne
to date met up with a few of our esteemed members and have more on
the list to meet one day...maybe next yr, autumn/houston )

:-) Good idea... but to date... there's only 3 of us that will actually
confess to being in this area... and one Bonnie lured out of lurkdom last
week.... I know there's more.... there are just too many guilds and stores
for there to be only three... lol....

Jan

Old October 16th 05, 01:10 AM
Bonnie

Hi Jeanne, after the last three days I have to do a lot of saving before I
can have any of that s.e.x. again! I always say I'm not going to spend too
much at these things but then I always do anyway. I even overdid what I did
last year this time. Yesterday I came home with 12 yards of fabric and
today I bought a bag full of odds and ends - but all very useful sewing
goodies - of course!

It was wonderful to meet Jan! She is the sweetest person - it was an honor
to meet her and her family!

OK, I've got to start saving up my money again now - and also reorganize my
sewing room for the new items I bought.

Bonnie

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
[...]

RCTQ meet up this Saturday Bronnie Quilting 35 June 25th 05 04:30 AM
RCTQ Meet Up 2005 Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 January 3rd 05 10:58 PM
rctq meet ups on vacation Ann Quilting 2 December 22nd 04 03:24 AM
Aussie RCTQ Meet Up - pix Bronwyn Ferrier Ms Quilting 17 August 31st 04 02:16 AM
Festival of Quilts UK - RCTQ meet Patti Quilting 21 August 29th 03 07:03 PM