Ping Polly

Old July 18th 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Ping Polly

I just wanted to tell you we I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending
thoughts and prayers
for a positive outcome for you eye surgery. Be well and see well!
Hugs, Taria

Old July 18th 12, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Hoping all goes well. And waiting to hear that it has.

Claudia
Old July 18th 12, 07:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

And from me, having just got up across the pond.
I hope all will go 'spectacularly' well, and that the result will be all
and more than you hope for.
Let us know when you can.
..
In message , Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old July 18th 12, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Good luck, Polly! You'll have the medical people rolling on the floor with
your jokes and comments!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old July 18th 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Ping Polly's BAaaaak

I thank you so very much for your prayers and good wishes. Truth be told, I
am a coward and was quite anxious - mostly about the part where they'd have
to force me to hold my head still and keep my eye open. Ridiculous. With
the nice stuff they gave me, I neither knew nor cared what they did.
Listening to him run a vacuum cleaner in my eye was weird. Nice doctor very
pleased with the procedure. Polly

Old July 18th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Yeah! Congrats on your new eyes, hope everything continues to go
according to plan.

Hanne in DK

Old July 18th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Excellent! You be giving Mr. Esther a break on watching you now. We care
about both of you bunches!
Hugs,
Taria

Old July 18th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Well done Polly - back already!
That's great news. Don't forget to take things easily for a few days,
though. Any procedure is a shock to the system - let your body rest
awhile. So pleased results are good, and you are over another hurdle.
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

Old July 19th 12, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Taria" wrote in message
I just wanted to tell you we I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending
thoughts and prayers
for a positive outcome for you eye surgery. Be well and see well!
Hugs, Taria

So happy things went well. You take it easy and don't do nothin' for a few
weeks! After all, an operation is an operation!
Barbara in SC

Old July 19th 12, 10:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 18/07/2012 19:07, Polly Esther wrote:
I thank you so very much for your prayers and good wishes. Truth be
told, I am a coward and was quite anxious - mostly about the part where
they'd have to force me to hold my head still and keep my eye open.
Ridiculous. With the nice stuff they gave me, I neither knew nor cared
what they did. Listening to him run a vacuum cleaner in my eye was
weird. Nice doctor very pleased with the procedure. Polly

Good to hear that you are safely home and in the caring hands of Mr
Esther. Please make sure you do things you are supposed do and don't do
stuff you have been told to avoid.

Look forward to hearing you are back to sewing & quilting really soon.

Lizzy

--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/

Ping Polly Bobbie Sews More Quilting 5 April 29th 12 05:26 PM
Ping: Polly Bobbie Sews Moore Quilting 8 February 4th 08 03:40 AM
Ping: Polly Butterflywings Quilting 2 December 11th 07 04:32 PM
OT - Ping Polly S. Maren at google Beads 0 September 21st 07 10:15 AM
OT Ping Polly Dr. Sooz Beads 2 February 24th 05 06:36 AM