Firehouse Angel - Marilyn Levitt-Imbloom - 9/17/03

Old September 17th 03, 03:03 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Default Firehouse Angel - Marilyn Levitt-Imbloom - 9/17/03

I have heard from Marilyn and she has given her permission to link to
her site's picture and to use the words she has stated on her
website/board, whatever.

She is a little anxious and confused about some issues, but I'm dealing
with it. If I need more help from any of you - in the diplomacy or
detail area - I'll let ya know.

I was going to post my letter and her reply, but decided it was not the
expedient thing to do. At least for the moment. g

I explained we are using one chart that is laminated - and she offered
to hunt up extra graphs if she had any around. But that is not a firm
offer, and I told her not to worry about it.

Anyway, I'll be putting up the "About" page this morning, so one of the
main links will work, now.

I reassured her about photos - and that there would only be progress
photos of "sections", and that NO PHOTO would be on the web that could
possibly be used in any manner to duplicate the design. And I explained
that I would control that so that no reproductions could be made.
There's ways to munge things. g

I also reassured her that none of us would be marching along to a
firehouse with a group with a picture of all of us holding this for
publication.

And I invited her to visit the website so that she could watch the
progress and if there were any problems she could contact myself or
Victoria immediately and we would correct it.

Anyway, I did all the reassuring I could muster. g

If anyone has anything to add to this discussion, please email me if you
also want to post here. I don't always get all the messages, and
pertinent info should be emailed.
Dianne

Old September 18th 03, 03:58 AM
Angel

I had faith y'all could manage this. You've done good so far. Every team
needs a couple of captains to help steer the way.

--
Angel
My family are the golden threads running

Old September 18th 03, 03:46 PM
Dawne Peterson

"Angel" wrote .
You've done good so far. Every team
needs a couple of captains to help steer the way.

Captain Dianne--now *there's* an excuse to do goldwork if I ever heard
one!!
Dawne

Old September 18th 03, 05:03 PM
Dianne Lewandowski