Window reinforcement

Old July 20th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Default Window reinforcement

wrote in message
ups.com...

How 'bout showing us some examples of something you've done Donnie.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/glassdogs/

Old July 20th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

shouldn't be a problem, as they will in no way be able to compete with the
level of quality of PROPERLY educated glass artists.... m

Worried about having to compete with all those basement bandits?
It'll get worse. I'm planning on creating thousands more with free
tutorials. Check out the video clilps. I'm working on an entire
series to teach stained glass.
http://www.glasscampus.com/classes/c...introglass.htm

Right after I teach them how to make stained glass, I'll teach them
how to make a living selling it:
http://www.glasscampus.com/tutorials...20Business.pdf

Do you think there's room for a few more glass artisans down were you
are? Is that Frog Fart Florida, or are you still in Gator Gaggle
Georgia?

Thousands Donnie. Thousands. Everywhere - there'll be a bountiful
barrage of basement bandits.

Dennis Brady
DeBrady Glassworks - http://www.debrady.com
Victorian Art Glass - http://www.vicartglass.com
Glass Campus -http://glasscampus.com

Old July 20th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jul 20, 6:53 am, "glassman" wrote:
wrote in message Cascade

Worried about having to compete with all those basement bandits?
It'll get worse. I'm planning on creating thousands more with free
tutorials. Check out the video clilps. I'm working on an entire
series to teach stained glass.
Right after I teach them how to make stained glass, I'll teach them

how to make a living selling it:

Still waiting to hear of anyone you taught, that's actually making a
primary income in SG in any one of the 50 states? Making a living today
would be somewhere around $50k. If it were me, I'd be proud to list them,
and they'd be happy of the attention & publicity. I've taught thousands,
and I can't name one that's doing more than selling a few windows & trinkets
here and there. Just give us a couple of business names, and we'll all be
convinced and stop asking. Why not establish some credibility?

--
JK Sinrodwww.SinrodStudios.comwww.MyConeyIslandMemori es.com

What you want or believe is irrelevant.

Old July 20th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Jul 20, 7:24 am, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

How 'bout showing us some examples of something you've done Donnie.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/glassdogs/

This took what besides patience?

Old July 21st 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

oups.com...
wrote in message Cascade

[...]

Isn't alot of what you sell belief? You teach how to make a living in SG,
don't they ask you for referrals? I would. Why are you so reluctant to share
your success stories?

Old July 21st 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

ups.com...
wrote in message

ups.com...

How 'bout showing us some examples of something you've done Donnie.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/glassdogs/

This took what besides patience?

Hand and Eye co-ordination, O' yeah, A contract to do it based on past
projects and reputation.

Something you will never have cause your reputation is crap, and you are a
despicable asswipe. The people paying you to learn should sue you for
breach of contract.

Old July 21st 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"javahut" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote in message

ups.com...

How 'bout showing us some examples of something you've done Donnie.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/glassdogs/

This took what besides patience?

Hand and Eye co-ordination, O' yeah, A contract to do it based on
past
projects and reputation.

Yeah. What you said.

Plus have contractor's liability insurance and be bonded. And the
reputation part has to be emphasised. I was called to do this project based
on the strong reccomendation of several other people in the glass business.
I wasn't second choice.

stained glass reinforcement for big DUMMY glassguru2 Glass 9 June 1st 05 07:01 PM
Window Shopping Fred Needlework 0 December 31st 04 05:02 PM
I found a window in Christina in OK Quilting 29 August 28th 03 03:07 PM
Doing a window Angie Glass 1 August 15th 03 06:10 PM
Window inserts Harold E. Keeney \(Hal\) Glass 2 August 8th 03 12:15 AM