RCTQ Logo embroidery design

Old June 10th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MaleQuilter

Default RCTQ Logo embroidery design

At the Columbus quilt show, Gen gave me an embroideried RCTQ Logo.

Where can I download the design? Is it available in a variety of file
formats?

We have a Bernina 640E and Editor Plus software but I am really
inexperienced. I would like to use the RCTQ Logo design to create
name tags for me and my wife. I have some time to work on the project
since our next quilt show visit will probably be the big show in
Houston.

Jerry in North Alabama
http://community.webshots.com/user/MaleQuilter

Old June 10th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MaleQuilter

All the links to the RCTQ Logo that I found are dead links. Looks
like most of them are pretty old.

Does anyone have a current link to the logo?

Old June 11th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article . com,
MaleQuilter wrote:

At the Columbus quilt show, Gen gave me an embroideried RCTQ Logo.

Where can I download the design? Is it available in a variety of file
formats?

We have a Bernina 640E and Editor Plus software but I am really
inexperienced. I would like to use the RCTQ Logo design to create
name tags for me and my wife. I have some time to work on the project
since our next quilt show visit will probably be the big show in
Houston.

Jerry in North Alabama
http://community.webshots.com/user/MaleQuilter

Are you going this year, Jerry? What fun it is! You'll have to join the
little Yahoo list we have for people who are going when it's closer to
time to go -- that way we all know how to reach each other for meet-ups.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
Old June 11th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Jerry, send me your email address and I will email you the logo. My reply
works, just remove the spaces.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never hurry, never wait.

Old June 11th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MaleQuilter

On Jun 10, 8:47 pm, Sandy wrote:
In article . com,

MaleQuilter wrote:
[...]

Sandy, be sure and send me the link to the Yahoo list for people going
to Houston. Thanks.

Old June 12th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
MaleQuilter wrote:

On Jun 10, 8:47 pm, Sandy wrote:
In article . com,

MaleQuilter wrote:
[...]

Jerry -- and anyone else who's going to go -- the URL is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoustonIQF/. You can join anytime, I'm
pretty sure. Kellie B. is our list mom, and she has to approve you when
you ask to join. The list is completely silent right now, but it will
speed up a bit just before the Houston show.

Old June 26th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janet

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:43:49 -0700, MaleQuilter
wrote:

All the links to the RCTQ Logo that I found are dead links. Looks
like most of them are pretty old.

(*gulp*) I used to have a cross-stitch machine-embroidery RCTQ logo
online. but that was years ago (*sigh*). Then 'things happened' and I
stopped following this newsgroup for a couple years.

If no one else has it online, I'll find mine and make it available
again.

Janet in rainy Rowlett, TX