GRINDER GRINDER GRINDER!

Old January 2nd 05, 06:47 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default GRINDER GRINDER GRINDER!

I bought my grinder! Absolutely fantastic price, and free shipping! This
is the one; he still has one up for auction, if anyone's interested:

I'm going to be putting a magnetic backing on the grinding pads, so I
can change the discs quickly. Wheeeee!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old January 2nd 05, 11:13 PM
Marisa Cappetta

oooo, power tools. Have fun, Kalera!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
www.galleryvittoria.com

Old January 2nd 05, 11:59 PM
mĒdcĒt

x-no-archive: yesOn Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:47:07 -0800, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

I bought my grinder! Absolutely fantastic price, and free shipping! This
is the one;

OK, so what's his name?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old January 3rd 05, 06:22 AM
Dr. Sooz

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 3rd 05, 10:06 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Are you going to facet your beads???
I haven't kept up - I need to read more threads.
Can't wait to see what you're up to, Kalera!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 3rd 05, 05:48 PM
Dr. Sooz

~~~~Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Are you going to facet your beads???
I haven't kept up - I need to read more threads.
Can't wait to see what you're up to, Kalera!~~~~

And today's Monday -- Kalera bead day! I suppose we'll have to wait
til next week to see any faceted beads, though...or maybe longer.
What's the learning curve on faceting? (Or do you already know how,
Kalera?)

Old January 4th 05, 12:21 AM
katieW.

SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 4th 05, 12:54 AM
Diana Curtis

ROFL!
I just keep thinking he has to come with a monkey.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old January 4th 05, 06:09 AM
Paulette I.

Ooo, I've got to come over to play! When are you expecting it? I bet your
going to be grinding everything in sight! Wish I could get one, but I'm
sure my hubby would have a fit since I just got my new torch last month.
LOL!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

** My Ebay store **
http://stores.ebay.com/SPIglass-Studio