Great new source for quilt books

Old September 19th 03, 03:13 AM
Betty in Wi

Default Great new source for quilt books

They have retail stores in some areas too. I shop at one in St. Paul,
MN--and it is my best source for quilting books.

Betty

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
Hi All:

I just found a great new source for quilt books:

http://www.halfpricebooks.com/

The prices for the books really are half price and many are more than
half price. Their shipping is a little high ($5.00 for the first book
and $1.00 for all other books), but shipping is free with a $40.00
order. And, they have a 20% off coupon on their site. I placed an
order for 7 books totalling $45.86, got the free shipping, then
applied the coupon bringing my total to $36.69 and the shipping was
still free. Only problem is they are located in California so I had
to pay sales tax, but at those prices...who cares!

NAAY!!

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Old September 19th 03, 03:31 AM
Jalynne

There's one here in Tacoma, Washington, too! I go there often for books, CD's,
DVD's, all kinds of stuff! I've gotten over half of my homeschooling books there.
--
Jalynne

Old September 19th 03, 12:27 PM
Elena

They are all over Texas too. It pays to dig as well. Often they'll have a
set of books for half off the retail price, but somewhere else along the way
will be a "real" used book for 1/4th the price.

Elena, happy to spend the price differences in FQs.
P.S. I can't WAIT for the PLAID exchange!! hehe

ink.net...