OT - From Joanne Passmore

Old March 5th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - From Joanne Passmore

She emailed me about having 'puter troubles....

Hi-it’s Joanne Passmore here. [edited out stuff for me] Would you also be
able to let RCTQ know that I am no longer able to respond to the newsgroup-
although I can still read it through Google. It has been very frustrating
(and I am not good with computers) since my Internet server Rogers, has
discontinued the ability to read newsgroups. I am not sure what to do to get
back this ability- I did try to register with Google but supposedly I don’t
have something I need (on my computer) to do so. Anyway I do appreciate your
help. I also have to get in touch with the person who ran the “Unfinished
projects, 2005” activity. I am pretty sure I need to donate three fat
quarters to the cause as I only got three projects on that list done. I also
wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be involved in the “Birthday” group as I
had put out an inquiry about that just before I got cut off from newsgroup
ability. Sorry for all this- I know you are incredibly busy and you do an
awesome job with the directory every year.

On a personal note, I am doing lots of quilting, am going to be a first time
grandma in August and praying that my son’s biopsy on Thursday will come
back benign. (This is the same son who is having the baby with his fiancee
and who had cancer five years ago.) Panic and excitement all at the same
time. My regards to all and I really miss the group. Thanks so much.

Old March 5th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hello Joanne:
Just a note to send prayers and good wishes for your son and the
family. Hope you can 'return' to rctq real soon.
PAT

Old March 5th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article JYCOf.432$FN1.32@trndny04,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

[...]

Joanne, I hope that your computer problems are soon resolved. But, even
more, I hope our son's biopsy does come back benign! Congratulations on
the baby-to-be.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Joanne Coupon KittyG Quilting 3 July 30th 05 08:09 PM
OT - Joanne Fluke, Sandra Dallas Queen of Squishies Quilting 23 July 3rd 05 12:59 AM
OT - JoAnne? KDK Beads 1 September 14th 04 07:23 PM
Joanne Strehle Bast JL Paules Beads 8 April 18th 04 03:33 AM