a NEW bracelet

Old April 22nd 04, 10:41 PM
Beadbimbo

Default a NEW bracelet

Nope, no jewels. There's something smarmy in me that likes the wire names
and stuff. I looked at some pictures on the net and just had to figure out
how to make one of the bracelets. I'm always pleased when things work out
right! I think I just amaze myself when I figure out how to do something on
my own. I'm so easily amused.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/namebracelet.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 23rd 04, 02:32 AM
Beadbimbo

Lol. When I have about 10 more years experience!

I hope to make some more crosses. I just haven't had a lot of bead time
lately. I've been so pooped after my daughter goes to bed, that I don't
feel like making beads. Wire's a little easier because I can work on it,
put it down and come back to it.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

]http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/namebracelet.jpg

**sigh**
i LOVE it.
when are you going to start teaching?
and are you going to make more crosses?

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:39 AM
Beadbimbo

You might confuse people with an Emma bracelet though.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"starlia" wrote in message
I love it! I want one.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:45 AM
starlia

smarty pants...LOL How about Saucy?
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
You might confuse people with an Emma bracelet though.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"starlia" wrote in message
I love it! I want one.

Old April 23rd 04, 12:03 PM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooooooo. That would be good too!

I don't think you were around when I made my Beadimbo pin. Another wire
worker pointed out to me that by flipping the wire back and forth, working
on it, I saw a "d" and then a "b", so I thought I'd done both letters. I
got a good laugh out of it anyway.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
You might confuse people with an Emma bracelet though.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"starlia" wrote in message
I love it! I want one.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:21 PM
Kandice Seeber

**That** is way freaking cool, Jerri! Wow!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 23rd 04, 06:56 PM
Dr. Sooz

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/namebracelet.jpg

Wow, Jerri, you really amaze me.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 24th 04, 12:40 AM
Debbie B

WOW. That's awesome

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/namebracelet.jpg

Wow, Jerri, you really amaze me.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

---

Old April 24th 04, 06:51 AM
Kalera Stratton

Ooooo that is so totally marvellous! Are you taking orders?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Beadbimbo wrote:
Nope, no jewels. There's something smarmy in me that likes the wire names
and stuff. I looked at some pictures on the net and just had to figure out
how to make one of the bracelets. I'm always pleased when things work out
right! I think I just amaze myself when I figure out how to do something on
my own. I'm so easily amused.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/namebracelet.jpg

Show & Tell - Bracelet for me Kandice Seeber Beads 43 March 15th 04 10:43 PM
Bracelet Exchange starlia Beads 44 March 6th 04 07:30 AM
AD: one and two-day beading workshops - Craft Students League NYC Craft Students League Beads 1 February 26th 04 09:14 PM
Palais Bracelet (link) Beadbimbo Beads 13 January 20th 04 08:50 PM
AD: Aurora Auctions, Bali, 14K bracelet, Polished Shell Necklace & Bracelet at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 October 3rd 03 09:21 PM