Sun Bonnet Sue project done

Old September 3rd 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Sun Bonnet Sue project done

In article om,
MaleQuilter wrote:

See pic at my webshots site:

Jerry in North Alabama
http://community.webshots.com/user/MaleQuilter

Sun Bonnet Sue Quil 45" x 45" all machine pieced and quilted.

All don on a Bernina 640 with the embroidery nodule. I figured it was
time to use the embridery module for something mozre than name tags.

Sun bonnet designs were purchased but I do not know where I go them,
They stitched out without any problems other than the normal stuff I
had to learn about using the machine.

I lean a little-mess up-and learn some more. It sure is fun and all
the nice help from this site is very vaulable to us beginners

Jerry in North Alabama
http://community.webshots.com/user/MaleQuilter

How cute, Jerry! And I don't usually go much for Sunbonnet Sue.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 3rd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is a really nice quilt Jerry. You did a great job.
You spell like my son btw. He never spell checks for
mom LOL YOu did get the link right and that is what
counts.
Thanks for sharing.
Taria

Old September 5th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Oops, should have read past the signature line!! Saw further down the page
that they were machine embroidery!!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Donna in NE La." wrote in message
Jerry, that is beautiful!! Is it machine embroidery or done by hand?

--
Donna in NE La.

Old September 6th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Your Sun Bonnet Sue sure is beautiful, Jerry! Dancing 'round the SM for
you!

- dlm. in central MA