HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

Old August 4th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

"michele" wrote in message
actually moon, it was worse than getting thrown out of an apartment

complex,
i got policed at the pool in the subdivision in which i OWNED a home!!!!!!
and if you think i look like that shadow then you need to go elsewhere for
your jollies. the law for wearing thongs in public is that you have the

buff
bod to look good in one!! m

We don't care if you wear your thong in public or just around the
house....POST A PHOTO!!!!!!

Old August 4th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

maybe we should do a special shoot for the boys Lori? Since they don't seem
to be able to use their imaginations......m
"glassman" wrote in message

"FlameNwind" wrote in message
Dear boy, my mind must at all times remain in the gutter so that my body
is not there alone. ;0)

Lori

Pictures puleeeeeze!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old August 4th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"michele" wrote in message
maybe we should do a special shoot for the boys Lori? Since they don't

seem
to be able to use their imaginations......m

Now we're getting somewhere.

Old August 4th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman@work

"michele" wrote in message
maybe we should do a special shoot for the boys Lori? Since they don't
seem to be able to use their imaginations......m

It's my imagination that's killin me!

JK Sinrod

Old August 4th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Pictures puleeeeeze!

Okay, I got my next-door neighbor to snap a picture of me in this thing.
She wasn't very good at it and this is the only one that came out
clear...and it is still not very good. Anyway, I have to admit I am a bit
embarrassed (let's not have any "in-bare-ass"ed comments, okay...I mean,
after all, we are glass ARTISTES, right?) because I realized in the picture
that my hands and neck are starting to show my age. And I am not sure if I
am wearing this damn thing correctly...but, hey, if it's for the advancement
of my glass skills, I'm on it!

Lori
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flamen...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Old August 5th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Wellllll...I can't really help with the breathing issue (see why you were
suppose to use a mask when using chemicals...NO, not those kind of
chemicals, JK!)

But I did fix the link, I think.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flamen...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Now can we go back to talking about glass?

Lori

Pictures puleeeeeze!

Okay, I got my next-door neighbor to snap a picture of me in this thing.
She wasn't very good at it and this is the only one that came out
clear...and it is still not very good. Anyway, I have to admit I am a
bit
embarrassed (let's not have any "in-bare-ass"ed comments, okay...I mean,
after all, we are glass ARTISTES, right?) because I realized in the

picture
that my hands and neck are starting to show my age. And I am not sure if

am wearing this damn thing correctly...but, hey, if it's for the

advancement
of my glass skills, I'm on it!

Lori

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flamen....dnm=6735scd.j
pg&.src=ph

Check the link again? I get an error.

And I'm breathing heavy. Please hurry.

Old August 5th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

FlameNwind wrote:
Pictures puleeeeeze!

Okay, I got my next-door neighbor to snap a picture of me in this thing.
She wasn't very good at it and this is the only one that came out
clear...and it is still not very good. Anyway, I have to admit I am a bit
embarrassed (let's not have any "in-bare-ass"ed comments, okay...I mean,
after all, we are glass ARTISTES, right?) because I realized in the picture
that my hands and neck are starting to show my age. And I am not sure if I
am wearing this damn thing correctly...but, hey, if it's for the advancement
of my glass skills, I'm on it!

Lori
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flamen...cd.jpg&.src=ph

That's the most painful looking wedgie I've ever seen. The straps go
around your hips.

Jack
Old August 5th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman@work

"FlameNwind" wrote in message
Pictures puleeeeeze!

Okay, I got my next-door neighbor to snap a picture of me in this thing.
She wasn't very good at it and this is the only one that came out
clear...and it is still not very good. Anyway, I have to admit I am a bit
embarrassed (let's not have any "in-bare-ass"ed comments, okay...I mean,
after all, we are glass ARTISTES, right?) because I realized in the
picture that my hands and neck are starting to show my age. And I am not
sure if I am wearing this damn thing correctly...but, hey, if it's for the
advancement of my glass skills, I'm on it!

Lori
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flamen...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Oh my.... plastic boobs are such a turnoff to an oldtimer like me.

Old August 5th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Glassman@work wrote:
[...]

Keep your eyes closed and just use your imagination. Yowser!!

Old August 6th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Good thing those aren't really my boobs or I coulda, mighta gotten insulted
with the "plastic" comment.

Especially since I understand that when skin gets stretched like that...it
can get a little thin. ;0)

Lori