Piggily!

Old August 16th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

Default Piggily!

OK: the plan was unpack everything else, then tackle the quilt boxes.

I couldn't stand it. Went out yesterday and bought the shelving for the
quilt room. Now it's up.

Next, to start in on the quilt boxes.........

I may not have time to quilt, yet, but I can at least fondle fabric......

--pig

Old August 17th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Your priorities are excellent, Ms. Pig.
What is your new shelving system?
PAT

Old August 17th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

Basic heavy duty plastic shelving. Not prime, but what I can afford....

--pig

Old August 17th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Affordable is best LOL. Anyway if you are anything like me it will be
rearranged a couple of times until the best working arrangement is
found.

Dee in Oz

Old August 17th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

That and I'm betting I do no work in that room---it's the smallest bedroom,
and I think in the end it's going to be the "quilt closet" full of supplies,
but actual sewing/quilting will be in the great room, which is where the
computer/tv/etc are anyhow.......

What's the point of living alone if you can't make your messes where you
damn well please, anyhow? LOL

--pig

On 8/16/07 21:46, in article
, "Dee in Oz"

Old August 17th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Megan Zurawicz wrote:

OK: the plan was unpack everything else, then tackle the quilt boxes.

I couldn't stand it. Went out yesterday and bought the shelving for the
quilt room. Now it's up.

Next, to start in on the quilt boxes.........

I may not have time to quilt, yet, but I can at least fondle fabric......

--pig

Priorities, Megan! I think you have yours straight.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 17th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KittyG

What coffee tables were made for - I do the same thing . Fortunately the
table sits at a good height with the couch. Just right for sewing and
watching TV. I have the iron on a box with the portable iron/cutting board
so I never have to get up. The only bad part, you tend to nest and can end
up surrounded with piles and piles.

Best of luck.

--
KittyG

~kitty in phx~

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

---
Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but she can
usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.
---

Old August 17th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I could have told you THAT plan was upside down. I moved 3 1/2 years ago,
but I still remember. And good on you!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 17th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

Yeah, I was afraid I'd never come out of the quilting room and do anything
else.....LOL

--pig

Old August 17th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

You say that like it is a bad thing!
PAT