finally back online!

Old August 17th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mystified One[_2_]

Default finally back online!

After a long hiatus, I have a new computer and am back online. Took 2
months to get the cable company to come out and hook up my internet, and
here I am! Now the big question: Does anybody remember me, or has it been
too long?

Old August 17th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Hello M/O!
I remember your 'tag' but don't remember the name you
had before that. Maybe I never knew any previous ID. In
any case .... WELCOME Back. Do you need a review of the
rules??

The only rule you really need to know:
Send a pound or two of chocolate to the Official Chocolate
Tasting Office, conveniently located here in my Palace in
Virginia, USA. I will taste test if for you and report via
E-Mail. No need to thank me! It is my selfless
volunteer service
to the RCTQ Community.
Grins,
PAT, Official Chocolate Taster or RCTQ
AND Queen of Everything

Old August 17th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Mystified One" wrote:

After a long hiatus, I have a new computer and am back online. Took 2
months to get the cable company to come out and hook up my internet, and
here I am! Now the big question: Does anybody remember me, or has it been
too long?

I remember you! Welcome home! What have you been doing while marooned
in computer-less land?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 17th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I remember you. Howaya?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 17th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
The only rule you really need to know:
Send a pound or two of chocolate. It is my selfless volunteer service to
the RCTQ Community.
Grins,
PAT, Official Chocolate Taster or RCTQ
AND Queen of Everything

Your Majesty, you are absolutely, posi-TIVELY, unabashedly SHAMELESS!! Not
that a woman, or....err....... Queen..... without shame is a *bad*
thing.......no more than S.E.X. without Ruth should be considered to be
"ruthless". ~snort!~

Val

Need a moist towlette? There's a little chocolate smudge on the corner of
your mouth. Oh nevermind. C'mere, ~licking hankie~, I'll get it for
you........hehehehehehehe

Old August 18th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

I remember you, Mystified One! Welcome back...... what 'cha been doin'?

Patti in Seattle

Old August 18th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mystified One[_2_]

Our family has been going through some tough things, but we're doing OK for
the time being.

Got a new car, a new QI (a pug of all things!) and a new job with lots of
challenges!

Old August 18th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Hope things smooth out soon for you and you can enjoy life.

--
Mary
:
: Got a new car, a new QI (a pug of all things!) and a new job with lots of
: challenges!

Finally back online! Susan Torrens Quilting 8 November 12th 05 05:17 AM
Finally some pictures online! SusanTorrens Quilting 9 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Back Online - Finally!! Seaspray Yarn 8 August 26th 04 11:34 PM
OT sorta : Back home and back online - long Heather Cross Quilting 3 May 11th 04 03:45 AM