Artist Looking for feedback

Old December 3rd 09, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Peter Allen

Default Artist Looking for feedback

Hi,

My other half is a sculptor in ceramics. I've recently built her a website
which is now online. She's very critical of her own work and we've had to
PUSH hard to get her to showcase her talents.

Any feedback on her British Wildlife sculptures would be great - I'd be able
to add your quote to a new section on the site I'm working on.

Please visit http://www.lynnhazel.co.uk and let me know your thoughts,
either via email or as part of this post.

Thanks so much for your time,
Pete.

Old January 25th 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Rhian

Without seeing the pieces in person, they look phenomenal! The
details is fantastic. She shouldn't be so critical of herself.

Old March 9th 11, 02:02 PM
Jules Jules is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post

On 2009-12-03 09:21:26 -0500, Peter Allen said:

Hi,

My other half is a sculptor in ceramics. I've recently built her a
website which is now online. She's very critical of her own work and
we've had to PUSH hard to get her to showcase her talents.

Any feedback on her British Wildlife sculptures would be great - I'd be
able to add your quote to a new section on the site I'm working on.

Please visit http://www.lynnhazel.co.uk and let me know your thoughts,
either via email or as part of this post.

Thanks so much for your time,
Pete.
The work looks really nice, i'm looking at getting into wildlife sculpture like this so it's very inspiring.

Regards
Jules

Feedback Angela Beads 2 May 6th 07 05:44 PM
Feedback Angela Beads 0 May 6th 07 12:55 PM
FEEDBACK [email protected] Quilting 1 October 24th 06 11:01 AM
Feedback Please David Rubberstamps 0 April 7th 06 02:28 AM
NEED FEEDBACK SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 9 May 12th 05 02:50 PM