OT; Sewing Cabinet finished and in place

Old February 18th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default OT; Sewing Cabinet finished and in place

Like the subject says: https://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylo...26682239921170
Two views. In place and close-up. I think it fits, and is of course
most useful for my sewing purposes, but it also doubles as a TV Remote/
Coffee cup table top space. Win-Win.
John
Old February 19th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

John,
Lookin' good!! (I take it you also made the end table and-I think-a
quilt stand?)
You never disappoint!
Old February 19th 11, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Feb 19, 12:45*am, amy in SoCal wrote:
John,
Lookin' good!! (I take it you also made the end table and-I think-a
quilt stand?)
You never disappoint.

With the exception of some stuffed furniture, I have made every
cabinet and piece of furniture in the whole house. If I had gotten
busy a bit earlier, (1912), I could have made the house ,also. But
then it would have been pre-natal carpentry, and I don't know how that
would have worked out.
John
Old February 19th 11, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Gorgeous! Now all you need is a matching tray for the collection of
remotes. I like the cushions on your chairs -who made those?
Roberta in D

Old February 19th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

wrote:
Like the subject says:https://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylo...ed#55751266822...
Two views. In place and close-up. I think it fits, and is of course
most useful for my sewing purposes, but it also doubles as a TV Remote/
Coffee cup *table top space. Win-Win.
John

Yours truly. During my William Morris Needlepoint Phase. I love his
design ideas. I made pillows for about every chair and couch in the
house until I ran out of energy. I will probably get back to it again
now that I have taken up hand work once again.
John