It's official...I have too many beads.

Old October 15th 04, 01:34 AM
Janet R

~~Your getting sleepy....very sleepy....close your eyes and relax~~~~
Ahhhh, just relax and ease your mind ~~~~~ Ok....you will do what I
say.....nod your head up and down for YES ~~~~

Good....now pack up all those beads and send them to me....all of
them...no need to torture yourself with organizing them!!!

~~~Ok, when I snap my fingers, you will do as I have said~~~

**SNAP***

Woohoo...a bead stash is headed my way!!!

Janet R

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in
message ...

| And I still need to start on projects and figure out how I"m going
to store
| the contents of all these shoeboxes!!
|
| In all seriousness, how do you decide what to keep and what to sell?
I've

Old October 15th 04, 01:46 AM
Dr. Sooz

And $500 in lampwork is small potatoes, honey. You should see some of the
hoards I have seen from people here who shall remain nameless!!

Ooooh! I want to know who, and what you saw!!!
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 15th 04, 01:46 AM
Dr. Sooz

What you own is potential.

Perfect.
~~

Old October 15th 04, 01:49 AM
Dr. Sooz

Im a new bead addict and I should think you cannot have too many beads
right?

Penny, you are wise beyond your experience. It is true, grasshopper....."too
many beads" is an impossibility.
~~

Old October 15th 04, 02:21 AM

or hide them

Vicki V

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Thats what I am thinking. No such thing as to much. Its all in how you
store
them. :-)
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
Ok so who can have too many beads???

Old October 15th 04, 04:22 AM
katiewise

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

A month's worth of groceries?!! I'm movin' to your house 'cause you
must have the most incredible mealplan imaginable.

Seriously, now I'm trying to think if I have any particular component,
the collection of which would fit into a shoebox.....
size 6W shoe: nothing.
size 11EE shoe: nothing
size professional basketball player's shoe: maybe my seed-beads, since
I rarely actually work in them and so only own 'a few'.

Actually, I have spent the past 2 days contemplating selling a huge
portion of my stash to allow me to quit the hell my job just reorg'ed
into and keep food on the table long enough for my disability pay to
kick in....

katie

uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote in message ...
I think guilt is a BIG part of it. I just look at it and think...wow, that's
a month's worth of groceries.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

A MONTH'S worth? Jeez. Honey, you are a lightweight! HAW-ing to beat the
band......
~~

Old October 15th 04, 04:41 AM
KDK

Well IF you really want to sell stuff how about taking a part of each
whatever and sell it. That way you aren't "out" of any item (still have all
the goodies) but you have less overall stuff?

Just an idea,

Kathy K
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Backstory: I took Wed-Fri off this week for the express purpose of

cleaning
my office, doing household paperwork and cleaning/organizing my bead room
and catching up on overdue repairs & projects.

It took all of Wednesday to clear off my desk, file, make phone calls,
clean, etc. my office. I mean all day, as in 8 AM until Midnight, breaks

for
meals and Avner included.

So far today I swept, vacuumed and mopped the bead room floor (this is

also
the cat's room). Set up 2 card tables, laid out & labeled some plastic
shoeboxes and brought in all the various bead, polyclay, fiber, etc.

related
junk from all over the house and proceeded to sort it by type. Then I
started in on the loose stuff covering my worktable.

I have an entire shoebox of lampwork. I must have close to $500 or more in
lampwork in there. ACK! And there's more I would love to buy. I have a
serious lampwork problem, lol.
I have an entire shoebox of Swarvoski crystals and pearls.
I have an entire shoebox of misc. glass beads (Czech, etc.)
I have an entire shoebox of metal beads & findings (99% of these are
sterling).
I have an entire shoebox of stone beads and pearls.

This does not even count the 3 parts drawer systems I have on the

worktable
which are full of every kind of bead known to man, practically. Nor does

it
count the strands hanging from the bookrack. Plus, I still have to sort

out
all my polyclay supplies and tools.

Old October 15th 04, 05:15 AM
Armand Vine

Where are you I'll come pick them up to ease your mind. I would not want
anyone to feel guilty about beads. Save you the S&H cost.
Armand

Old October 15th 04, 05:46 AM
Jalynne

You and me both, sister...hehe.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"~Candace~" wrote in message
When I am so lucky as to have your problem wit
--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o
h beads, I shall look this htread up and use the advice someone is sure to give.

Old October 15th 04, 05:47 AM
Valerie

Ok...now my bead stash isn't small in my eyes, but compared to what you all
are saying I have NOTHING! LOL! And that *includes* my own polyclay beads!
What makes this so sad is that I've been beading for years now. sob

Valerie

--
RCB FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/faqrcb
RCB Member Links newest home: http://www.blackcatbeads.com/rcb.htm

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Okay, now I need to cry. Every bead I own would fit into a large-ish shoe
box.
Hmm...alright...some of the seed beads might need to lay on top, but
still...close enough.

--

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I have an entire shoebox of lampwork. I must have close to $500 or more
in
lampwork in there. ACK! And there's more I would love to buy. I have a
serious lampwork problem, lol.
I have an entire shoebox of Swarvoski crystals and pearls.
I have an entire shoebox of misc. glass beads (Czech, etc.)
I have an entire shoebox of metal beads & findings (99% of these are
sterling).
I have an entire shoebox of stone beads and pearls.

This does not even count the 3 parts drawer systems I have on the
worktable
which are full of every kind of bead known to man, practically. Nor does
it
count the strands hanging from the bookrack.

I don't get it. Why are you upset---? Because you don't have enough
beads?

Because that's what it sounds like to me!
~~