Can someone please explain?

Old September 20th 04, 07:10 AM
starlia

Haw! I didn't even catch that.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I think I have 4 or 5 stinger jars. One for Moretti, one for BE, one for
reduction, one for system 96

and one for bees.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph

Chilton
Pearce

Old September 20th 04, 07:36 AM
KDK

I'm at 2 right now - one for Moretti and one for System 96 - I'm sure the
collection will continue!

Kathy K
"starlia" wrote in message
I think I have 4 or 5 stinger jars. One for Moretti, one for BE, one for
reduction, one for system 96, and one for boro. LOL

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"KDK" wrote in message
Right now my stringers are in a jar by the torch too!

Kathy K
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
They are all in the same container. I usually only make enough for

one
session, and if there are any stringers left, they go in the jar next

the
torch.

You guys don't understand - I use a whole stringer on each bead,

usually -
especially if I am scrolling. It would be a waste to label containers

or
the stringers themselves - that takes up a lot of time. I just pull

20
or
so in a session, use them, then put the one or two left over in the

jar.
If
I had a jar for each color, there would be over 100 jars with maybe

one
stringer in each one.

LOL - other lampworkers, what's your system?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

LOL! That seems like a great idea in theory, but stringer is used

up
so
fast, that it's hardly worth the time and effort to be so organized

about
it. And there are so many of them, it would take an hour for me to

do
that,
every day!

So label the container it sits in --?
~~

Old September 21st 04, 06:59 AM
Kalera Stratton

I rarely pull stringer for BE, because I adore their pre-pulled 1mm
stringer. The 2mm is wonderful too, but the 1mm is PERFECT. You can get
a tube of 1mm mixed colors and not think about pulling BE stringers for
months and months!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay
Old September 21st 04, 07:13 AM
starlia

I haven't ever tried the BE stringers. Those sound perfect.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old September 21st 04, 09:03 PM
Kalera Stratton

They're marvelous! Just absolutely ducky.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay