Delurking to share a few pics

Old October 2nd 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
arj

Default Delurking to share a few pics

Hi All,

Just delurking to share a few bracelets I have made lately...

http://tinyurl.com/s9llw I made this one with my Dad's old watches after he passed away, inspired by an article in a beading mag on recycling...

http://tinyurl.com/lavqn and this one I made from a video recorder I pulled apart.

Cheers,

Kylie
Aus

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr. Seuss

May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.

ancient - tibetan buddhist - blessing

http://beadybabe.blogspot.com/

Old October 2nd 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Wow - how cool are those! Thanks for sharing - I love funky stuff like this!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old October 2nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Kylie -- LOVED it!!! I was at someone's home this weekend who used her
father's watches as knobs on the kitchen cabinets, and glued her
grandfather's tie tack collection to the door pulls. It was WAY COOL.
Love what you did.

Becki

Old October 3rd 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

arj wrote:
Hi All,

Just delurking to share a few bracelets I have made lately...

http://tinyurl.com/s9llw I made this one with my Dad's old watches after
he passed away, inspired by an article in a beading mag on recycling...

http://tinyurl.com/lavqn and this one I made from a video recorder I
pulled apart.

Cheers,

Kylie
Aus

Those are REALLY COOL! Especially the watch one. What a great idea!
Old October 3rd 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mermaidscove_com

Those are nifty, I like the looks of both but the watch one I like
slightly better too.

Ingrid

Old October 3rd 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
arj

Hi Kandice,

Thanks so much. I was nervous about showing them, I've admired your stuff for ages

kylie
aus

Old October 3rd 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
arj

Hi Becki,

I love recycling! I love the idea of using watches as knob handles,
unfortunately I've pulled all of Dad's apart! But as luck would have it, I
still have my Nanna's shell collection, so my mind is ticking over! Watch
this space..lol...

Kylie
Aus

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.

ancient - tibetan buddhist - blessing

http://beadybabe.blogspot.com/

ps.com...

Old October 3rd 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
arj

Thanks heaps Kalera

Kylie
Aus
http://beadybabe.blogspot.com/

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
. ..

Those are REALLY COOL! Especially the watch one. What a great idea!

Old October 3rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
arj

Hi Ingrid,

Thanks..the watch one is my favourite too, it has sentimental value because
all the parts belonged to my Dad

Kylie
Aus
http://beadybabe.blogspot.com/

ups.com...

Old October 4th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Good job, Kylie. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Becki