Want to see my beaded ATCS?

Old November 24th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default Want to see my beaded ATCS?

I joined a fabric ATC group (b/c I wanted to learn how to do these) and was
challenged to incorporate beading in them. Here are some of the ones I've
done so far if you want to take a peek:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/Mahala/atcs/atc2.htm
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/Mahala/atcs/atc3.htm
If you want to see some of my paintings click here [not bead related]:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/Mahala/ArtList.htm
I need to start painting again, if I could just get a table cleaned off (is
there a table under all my beads? LOL)
This is the main page for my art site:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/Mahala/index.htm
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old November 24th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Lisa Caryl

Karleen,
Your ATC's are just beautiful. I love the beadwork you put on them. I have
done just a couple of them and loved the process. It's nice to actually
finish something, and so fun to trade. Have you tried fabric postcards yet?
They are fun too. This site shows post cards and tells a bit about the rules
in their FAQ's http://www.postmarkdart.com/

Your paintings are lovely too, you are very talented :-)

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

ink.net...

Old November 25th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Thanks so much Lisa! I was looking at your site and remembered how much I
loved your sea scape box!!! You are a wonderfully talented lady.

Old November 25th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Those are lovely!!! Very pretty!!

I like your paintings, too. I like the Waterfall and Ocean Storm a lot!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 25th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mermaidscove_com

I like the ATCs and you are right, Lisa's Sea Scape box is great!

Ingrid

Old November 26th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Speaking as a former rubber stamp professional, and permanent collage
and assemblage artist, those are BITCHEN, Karleen!!

Old November 30th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, pretty! And what fun!

--
Kandice Seeber