OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Old October 21st 05, 02:53 PM
nana2b

Default OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Big Hugs and huge prayers for a good outcome on the test. Linda in Tx

Old October 21st 05, 03:04 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

much prayers coming from Arkansas. These have been known to close before or
shortly after birth so if they find that this is the case we shall pray that
it closes soon.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of
course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 22nd 05, 04:01 AM
DrQuilter

oh, I am so sorry Karen! I hope it is a false positive. I was at high
risk because my dad's sister was born with spina bifida, so I had
special tests done. Again, keeping my fingers crossed! I won't be here
to read the ng monday, but I'll look for your email as soon as I get
back and I hope it will be great news!

Queen of Squishies wrote:

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

OT - my friend needs your prayers and wishes Peggy Beads 7 February 7th 05 02:57 PM
prayers needed Jalynne Beads 19 June 17th 04 07:33 AM
OT prayers needed update Jan G Beads 26 April 25th 04 10:18 PM
Prayers and thoughts needed EL Beads 14 September 18th 03 09:33 PM
Fab Shop Hop, Court & Prayers TerriLee in WA Quilting 4 July 9th 03 11:22 PM