OT addendum on my annual

Old July 19th 04, 08:40 PM
NightMist

Default OT addendum on my annual

Just thought I would say since I mentioned having my annual last
Tuesday...

Yes I do have a mammo scheduled and yes I will go to it!

I also have an ultrasound and bloodwork on the menu.
Maybe they will finally decide to do something about these thrice
bedammned fibroids.

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell
Old July 19th 04, 09:49 PM
Kate Dicey

NightMist wrote:

Just thought I would say since I mentioned having my annual last
Tuesday...

Yes I do have a mammo scheduled and yes I will go to it!

I also have an ultrasound and bloodwork on the menu.
Maybe they will finally decide to do something about these thrice
bedammned fibroids.

NightMist

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Not something I have (yet!), but
I've had plenty of friends who have them and they can be the pits!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk