Simplicity Liberty

Old July 6th 04, 10:08 PM
Patturn27

Default Simplicity Liberty

Has anyone purchased the Simplicity Liberty lightweight machine and can tell me
about it. The Sewing With Nancy catalog just advertised it for $149 (half
price off original cost). I'm thinking of buying it for my daughter when she
comes to visit, teaching her how to sew and then sending her back on the
airplane with it. Do you think it would take that type of travel and is it a
dependable machine for a new sewer?
TIA
Linda
Old July 6th 04, 10:37 PM
dreamboat

My sister has one and she really likes. She brought it
with her when she came to visit and sewed on it.
She lives in Mo. so I guess it is ok for travel.
Dreamboat/Dorothy from Texas

Liberty of London KJ Quilting 5 June 23rd 04 10:03 PM
Liberty of London fabric KJ Quilting 4 June 22nd 04 03:36 AM
quilt I never will forget Statue of Liberty debbied Quilting 1 March 11th 04 03:17 AM
Lady Liberty Jacket bugnut Quilting 0 August 29th 03 02:41 PM