quilting for today on topic-off topic-back to on topic (and long)

Old August 29th 03, 01:30 PM
CNYstitcher

Default quilting for today on topic-off topic-back to on topic (and long)

had to share.........I'm actually going to be able to do some quilting
today!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I finished one of the mini quilts for the lady at church, and have the
second one all ready to go in teh machine and everything! My hope is to
get that finished and do some work on the HUG that I'm doing for a
friend (thanks to all who have helped me get this thing figured out,
without you, I would have given up due to total brain loss!).

I went to JoAnns last night and used my 50% off coupon on some curtain
lining fabric - I will be using it on the new curtains for DSs room, adn
the new curtains for DH/my bedroom. I also bought 2 panels of the
"United States Navy" pillow (1 for DH and 1 for his brother), and the
fabric for my new bedroom curtains. Progress is being made on getting
rid of the last unpainted room...woohoo!!!

The family is going to the fair again tomorrow (to drop off the pies and
use up the last of our free entry tickets and the ride tickets that are
left over from wednesday), so I probably won't get much quilting done,
and Sunday is grocery shopping day, but there are possibilities that I
can see my machine and fabric again.

Yes, I veered off-topic, sorry. For those that are cringing, knowing
that I wanted to paint the bedroom.....Doc has said that if I stick to
the plan (paint 15 minutes, exit room for 30+ minutes, and keep
everything well ventilated) that she doesn't see a problem. SHe also
suggested that I wear a face mask, which we already have. Next up for
the room (after painting adn curtains).....a new QUILT!!! See...back on
topic. The really great thing is that it is going to give me a lot of
creative freedom....found a great block that i like, but the curtains
are done in a patchwork pattern (navy, red/white/blue floral, red
squares)...ah well....

even though baby brain has destroyed my logic and other parts, it hasn't
gotten in the way of my creativity.....got ideas for my queen sized
quilt, mom and dad's queen sized quilt, brother-in-laws quilt (gotta
than DH for coming up with that one!)...I'm on a roll, now, how can I
squeeze more hours in the day??

Larisa

Old August 29th 03, 05:22 PM
Butterfly

Ya DUN mah ticker goot, jez knowin the Dr says it's ok, N youze is
fahlerin 'er stirekshinz
Youze a Goot Dorter
But youze noz dat
Love
MomII N Pa

Old August 29th 03, 06:28 PM
CNYstitcher

Ma,

Ah think ah'm dun fer the day. Ah did a smahl pert uf wun wahl an thet
luks gud, so ah kin tayk a brek fer a whil. Ah'll git mah DH ta du the
rehst.

Larisa