Bramwell Yarns-availability

Old April 21st 14, 09:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Bramwell Yarns-availability

On Tuesday, 23 May 2000 08:00:00 UTC+1, John Grycuk wrote:
Hello
All Bramwell Yarn users,

We have recently been made aware of rumours circulating the trade that we
are no longer supplying yarns for home knitting.

THIS IS NOT TRUE !!

We are still supplying a full range of yarns, and will continue to do so.
Indeed we are constantly reviewing and updating the range and shades
available.

If you are experiencing difficulty in obtaining our products, please contact
us either by e-mail, snailmail,fax, our website, or by telephone, and we
will do our best to supply you with details of your nearest stockist.

Regards to all.

F.W.Bramwell & Co.Ltd.
Unit 8b Simonstone Business Park
Burnley BB12 7NQ
England
Telephone 01282 779811
Fax 01282 779860
www.nwnet.co.uk/bramwell

Good morning, how does this posting of yours reconcile with this posting?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/You_are_lo...ase?#sli de=2
Webby
Old April 21st 14, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 4/21/2014 4:52 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 May 2000 08:00:00 UTC+1, John Grycuk wrote:

(much snippage)

Good morning, how does this posting of yours reconcile with this posting?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/You_are_lo...ase?#sli de=2
Webby

The post to which you are replying appeared FOURTEEN years ago!

Expensive yarns??? Padishar Creel Yarn 24 March 30th 06 09:07 PM
Renaissance Yarns Dorsey Yarn 3 January 16th 06 04:09 PM
recycling yarns Soozergirl Yarn 1 December 4th 05 04:29 AM
Texere Yarns Kirsten Procter Yarn 0 October 22nd 04 07:20 PM
Hemp yarns? spampot Yarn 3 October 13th 04 12:41 AM