Anyone here know about Toyota Elena Auto 7?

Old December 29th 08, 05:48 PM
sylvia sylvia is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the intructions! need a copy?
Oh Hello, I would like to obtain a copy please. How do I go about it. Thank You - Sylvia
Old January 2nd 09, 11:09 AM
slalom slalom is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
Oh Hello, I would like to obtain a copy please. How do I go about it. Thank You - Sylvia
Me too, please
Old February 9th 09, 08:59 AM
Toadflax Toadflax is offline
Junior Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the instructions. need a copy?
I would LOVE a copy, if that's possible.

(I can't believe I've lost the instructions. Gah! )

I would obviously pay for your costs.
Old February 12th 09, 03:10 PM
sylvia sylvia is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the intructions! need a copy?
Yes please would like a copy-pay all expenses

Toyota Elena 7 Knitting Machine Instructions

Old October 2nd 09, 08:14 AM
betslarkin betslarkin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the instructions. need a copy?
Hi, if you still have the instructions available, I would also like a copy, and am happy to cover the costs to copy and ship. Please email me at if the Toyota Elena Auto 7 instructions are still available. Thank you so very much!!
Old November 22nd 10, 09:13 PM
Ericaknits Ericaknits is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the intructions! need a copy?
Sorry I am a latecomer to this post, does anybody have a copy of these instructions? I have just obtained the machine but no idea how to get going! I will pay costs.

thank you

Erica
Old January 14th 11, 07:41 AM
ColinWise ColinWise is offline
Junior Member

Selling all above (8 plates) for 50SGD (only plates, no case or bars). Collect at my place.
Old January 15th 11, 07:46 AM
OlinHolly OlinHolly is offline
Junior Member

The latter focuses on different methods of therapy such as counseling whereas the former does what doctors do - prescribe medication, request/conduct tests, review results, etc.
Old April 18th 12, 07:43 PM
pascal lenoir pascal lenoir is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the intructions! need a copy?
hello there, does any one still have a manual for the toyota elena auto7

greetings from belgie.
Old December 10th 12, 05:02 AM
jenross jenross is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaiken View Post
i have the intructions! need a copy?
Hi,

I also just received a toyota Elena auto 7 machine. I can't seem to find a User manual anywhere. Also my machine is missing a lot of parts. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase replacement parts for this machine. Thanks in advance.

Jen

Looking for "Toyota Elna 7 Manual" Steven C. Peterson Machine Knit 29 November 26th 12 12:28 AM
Unique Modern Lighting Fixtures and Auto Themed Fixtures greg Marketplace 0 November 24th 04 12:23 AM
Toyota KS901 Betsy Machine Knit 3 April 20th 04 01:52 PM
Modeling clay as a substitute for "clay bars" for auto detailing? Jon Noring Polymer Clay 4 September 23rd 03 12:36 AM